Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Romance Dust room (rping area)
I can fєєl yøu all aяound mє (open 2 premades ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mist_haze of the night

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:40 am
Ryugi Nagatoh

http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt308/Takumi87/emo-guys-671981.jpg

There before me
I see a flare of light
Suddenly, burst out to flames
As they crumble before me
As I see the truth set before me
As I see the broken trust

Ryugi watched the girl storm out of the shop and gave her a crooked smile as she walked by "im so hungry.." he sighed poking at his bony tummy, he hadn't eaten in a while now and he was wearing low in patience "maybe if i eat something that won't happen again..." he sat on the sidewalk and began to beg for money like he usually did. Most people just stared and then walked by but a few stopped to give him some money. "two dollars and forty three cents..i really need to get a job.....but i'm afraid of people so a job won't help me at all..." he laughed at this standing up and brushing off his worn out jeans, when two young girls stopped in front of him. They gave him a disgusted look "Look at your hair....it's so black and greasy...and your clothes ever heard of anything other than black? What are you emo or goth or something?" They giggled at him "Yes of course i'm emo...you wanna see?" he gave then a cocky grin slowly pulling up the sleeve to his hoodie. "ewww no don't!" the girls yelped hurrying away from him. "phew....i hate girls....they always think that they are all that anymore....exept that one girl in the shop with the coffee in her lap but she's still a girl and they all scare me....." he shivered at the thought of ever being with one. "And i hate being touched..and girls are alwasy so touchy..." he mad a disgusted face at the thought. The manager walked out of the store with a hot mocha in his hand "sorry for earlier..." he started but Ryugi interupted him "i don't need your pity...go give it to that boy who had his coffee spilt because of me it looks like he'd want it more than i do" The manager nodded and went back inside the shop and offered the mocha to the boy that had had his coffee spilt.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:05 pm

Tami Nicole Pace

"How many more ways can it be broken? I can't even fix it anymore."

User Image

Tami merely smiled a snarky smile and said, "You're absolutely right. There's been enough drama. Drama which I tried to ignore so I could just go on with my life." She tried to inconspicuously wipe away her smeared make up. She really hadn't intended to have a discussion with someone. Just to buy her coffee and go. But now she felt the need to get rid of the explicit black streaks running down her face.

_Jess-Roxx_xox

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:00 pm
align=center]
+++Jaden Fay Larson+++

Well this is me No-longer who I used to be:

User Image
" I am not who i was once meant to be. I am a lost soul guiding her way with a broken c**-pus called a heart"

_______________________________+++++++++ <3

"Oh s**t..." She tripped and fumbled to catch her balence only to fail in the most epic of fashions. She hit the pavement hard and slide the sickening scratching noise of her skin and jeans on the pavement receiving there far distribution of pavement rash and scrapes. Her cell skidded and came to a stop as she slammed her head on a uneven piece of pavement.

Could her day get any more in the ******** s**t's!

She looked around as people stared at her"I'm not a puppy in a window stop staring you Dumb-asses" She wanted to cry she hurt all over and she saw as cars rushed by and as usual he stomach churned at the noise of horns and tires on the thick hot pavement. She was afraid to move she had taken one hard tumble in to oblivion and she wished she hadn't stopped at the coffee shop today.

She lifted her self up and felt the sting of the dirt in the cuts on her hands they where bleeding and her knees along with here chin and some on her forearms. She was shaking a little as she adjusted her bag and began to limp towards the cross walk. Life got crappier every damn day.
[

<3 +++++++++_____________________________________

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:35 am
Ryugi Nagatoh

There before me
I see a flare of light

Ryugi saw the girl fall and fought with himself to go over there and help her and just leave her alone, since she obviously didn't like him. He decided though in the end to walk up to her. He grabbed her arm slightly to steady her on her walk to the crosswalk. "um...are you alright?" he asked quietly, as he noticed the phone on the ground and picked it up.
"um..is this yours?" he wasn't used to talking to people but it wasn't too bad talking to her it was just making him very nervous. Girls scared him and this one didn't scare him too much but she still did.

Mist_haze of the night

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:52 am
align=center]
+++Jaden Fay Larson+++

User Image
" I am not who i was once meant to be. I am a lost soul guiding her way with a broken c**-pus called a heart"

"Oh s**t..." Thanks I guess today isn't my day, not that any day ever is" She said to the boy. Her tone of voice still low and discomforted by the human attempt at compassion. "Why did you help me up I was a complete b***h back there to you"
She took her phone and stuck it in her jean pocket and looked at her knees now she was covered in coffee dirt and blood. Her Aunt would surly think she had attempted to kill her self again only to fail. Because when every she came home looking like a mess her aunt always jumped to that conclusion.

She could run to the store and pick up bandages and new jeans. But her money was in here Fuming bed room and so her aunt would still have a opportunity to call the ******** shrink. God damnShe turned and went down the back ally of the coffee shop and-pulled out some Smirnoff from her bag and a art cloth she hadn't used yet. And pour her perfectly good alcohol on it. She then bit her lip and prepared her shelf for the singing burn form hell she dabbed her knees and arms and her chin. The cloth turned red.

She was crying a little and she wanted to be alone and drink the rest o the bottle one hell of a day its been. And to think of it the boy who had approached her in the coffee shop Grei was it her reminded her of her boy friend before her died just the way her joked. Her also seemed to remind her of her self at points. She felt bad about leaving the kid on the sidewalk like that but that was too close a human interaction for her it felt very uncomfortable to have some one that didn't know her care enough to help.

Her life was going no where fast , why not just leave her on the side walk. Pulse she cut him down in the shop and stormed out . what an interesting group to run in to.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:02 am
Ryugi Nagatoh

There before me
I see a flare of light

He tilted his head to one side, his hair falling out of his one eye showing off the scar across his left eye. "Your welcome..And weel yeah i agree that you were a b***h to me but ive had worse than that so it wasn't too bad" he said quickly.
He was a little startled that she ran off away from him, but he quickly shook that feeling off. He was used to girls, well everybody, running away from him especially when he was nice to them. But that was life for him and what he really needed right now was some booze and a hot shower.
He walked up to a man on the street "um.. where's the nearest liquor store?" he asked politetly. The man gave him a weird look "are you even eighteen?" he asked rudely. Ryugi may be 22 but he looked younger than eighteen to most people. He sighed "i'm 22 thank you very much" the man's eyes widened and pointed to a liquor store down the street then quickly walked away.
Ryugi sighed and walked toward the liquor store. He entered the store and sniffed the air it smelled like alcohol and he liked it very much.

Mist_haze of the night

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:04 pm
(bump)  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:05 pm
bump  

dark_moon_star
Captain

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:12 am
align=center]
+++Jaden Fay Larson+++

User Image

"Hey Im sorry I don't do well with people helping me..."She was standing behind him in the liquor store.she got in east with her looks and a fake ID she need more booze and fast something to take the sting out of her horrid existence. then she would go jump int he river just out side of town and clean up and put on some clothing she would pic up at walmart on the way back to her aunts she couldn't smell like b***h beer whens he walked in that was asking for a lecture of what are you thinking do I need to send you to jail..blah blah blah...again.

she hated the life she was given but whatever" Hey um wanna ..um.. chill for a bit?" that was the hard question he had every asked in her entire life.

Romance Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces