Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Back to Guilds

For fans new and old of CLAMP's crossover adventure, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. Fans of the anime, manga, or both - all are welcome! 

Tags: manga, tsubasa, clamp, xxxholic, cardcaptor sakura 

Reply Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild
Rules and Announcements

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yu Mutou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:17 pm
Official Guild Rules

1. Follow all of Gaia's rules.

2. No Cybering.
3. No Spamming.
4. Respect the guild's captain, crew, and members!
5. Please, no excessive quoting!
6. Please try to read the posting new topic rules before creating one!

- I will add more if needed. At this time that is it. Breaking the rules will get you a warning from the crew or me. Constantly breaking the rules will get you banned. I don't want to ban anyone so lets all get along!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:20 pm
Announcements and Updates

arrow February 1st, 2005:
Guild was opened! To visit the old guild you can go HERE.

arrow June 30th, 2005: Alright, just so everyone know's ever since I got back from vacation, I knoticed how many extra threads there were that were useless or had already been made. Therefore my point is that, if your thread was deleted it's because there was already one like it or it's useless.

So, to deal will the issue above I have made some posting rules, it would be great if everyone would go over them before creating new topics! Thank you! ^^

arrow July 29th, 2005: New welcome banner was put on the front page! Yippie! (I think... ^^;; )  

Yu Mutou
Captain

Yu Mutou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:21 pm
Posting New Topics

A thread has been created to handle this, so if you want to make a topic: GO HERE FIRST

1. Make sure it already hasn''t been created! (ex: Who''s you Fav character etc. has been created many times.)
2. It has to be related to Tsubasa. All topics non-Tsubasa realted should go in the chatterbox.
3. Has to have a topic of discussion. That doesn''t mean, "Come here and talk about Tsubasa!" The whole guild is for talking about Tsubasa.
4. Please everyone, think before you make a new thread, it's not fun to go through and delete them all!

*Any questions about this should go in the Questions and Feedback forum.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:22 pm
~  

Yu Mutou
Captain

Yu Mutou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:40 pm
~  
Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash