Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Fighting for my wish (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This poll is a figment of your imagination
  This option is a figment of your imagination
  Choose this to break the illusion
View Results

LaPoseur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:43 pm
Featherflight prepared to approach the two figures with the advantage of surpsise, but then she suddenly tasted the scent of another Shard, close by, accompanied by a voice. Stunned, she peeked again, only to see another two figures, one a Shard - aggressive at that.

"What is it?" Hunt asked, his jaw clenched. He didn't want to trust someone who appeared so fragile with the momentous task of protecting him, and he most certainly didn't want to see Featherflight hurt his friends. Her hesitation confused him. "There is another pair," she replied. Oddly, he reacted with both fear and joy. He couldn't believe he was so close to two people he had missed so much! But they had their weapons as well, and if Featherflight was worried...

"I don't like these odds." She said, frustration pushing her brow down. "Let's go." She opened another wind tunnel, and this time pushed him through, following.

"Couldn't we just take the bus instead?" Asked Hunt irritably as he stood up, having been thrust to the ground by the force of the wind. Featherflight looked down at him, a teasing edge arching her eyebrow slightly.

"And why should we do that? Are you...afraid?" She taunted him, grinning.

"Look," Hunt continued pointedly, "here's one now." He gave her a sardonic look, but it was lost on her. Her face had become taut again, an intense focus in her eyes.

"There is one on the bus." She said, not taking her eyes from the moving vehicle.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:11 pm
Dove heart sniffed the air "Magic" He tucked her behind him as they exited the bus in which they where getting off of."Stay very close" I sense a wind tunnel with in 20 feet of us."Its Featherflight"

She froze behind him Jaden looked around where she stood. She saw trees whisking in the distance but there was no wind today.  

dark_moon_star
Captain

LaPoseur

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:26 am
[[ OOC: Oh noes! I thought I said something! Apparently not, but I'm sorry I've been away guise, I've been on holiday and I had no access to the internets! Sorry! ]]

Hunt looked at Featherflight's hand, clenching and unclenching, testing the winds. "Do we know who it is?" He said, pushing himself up from the floor. Not that it makes any difference to me, thought Hunt, a little bitterly. He didn't know any Shard names, except Featherflight.

Featherflight spared a glance for her Keeper, her fingers tingling. "This is Dove Heart. I recognise him." She said, her brow furrowing. She knew Dove Heart to have a powerful artillery of attacks; his onslaught gave little place to find a weak point. She was worried, because all she knew was the way of the winds, and her best attack was also the most draining.

"Here's a thought," Hunt said, obviously not as tense as Featherflight appeared to be, "how do you know who it is?" He watched Featherflight turn to him with a patronising and withering look. He shrugged. Inside, he was more at odds with this situation than he liked to show, and he was trying to stop Featherflight from attacking instantly. On the other hand, he was fairly intrigued by this.

Featherflight sighed and turned back to watch the slowing bus. "It is both complicated and simple," she said, throwing him a smirk, "much like yourself. Because we are all a Shard of the original whole, we know how we each piece together, like a jigsaw. Because we know which piece is which, we can identify each other in this way. And when a Shard comes within a radius of me, I can... taste, if you will, who it is. Or smell." She finished and returned to watching the bus.

Hunt tried to push past her, seeing the bus halt. He was now concentrating on not having a friend hurt, because Featherflight seemed intent on doing so. "Look, can't we just...zoom out of here before they see?" He implored, a desperate tone in his voice. "I don't want a friend to get hurt." Featherflight looked at him, for once, her face a mask of stern rigour.

"Too late. Get behind me, and stay close." She said, her voice cold and tone clipped. She turned to survey the figures facing her, for they had departed the bus. On one hand, Hunt's idea was tempting. She was afraid. But then an idea sprang to mind. "Take my hand," she murmured quietly to Hunt, stretching one out behind her, not taking her eyes from the people.

As he did so, he was suddenly tugged through the air, and was once again sprawled on his feet as he heard, through dazed ears, Featherflight.

YES! She cried joyfully in her head, as she landed a few feet behind her unsuspecting offence and pushed the air infront of her, shouting, "Slam!"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:16 pm
He spun and lifted a bench and tossed it at her deflecting er attack"Day dream" and the scenery shifted to a dream scape "Welcome.." He was angry and didn't like being attacked from behind. He then shifted so he stood in front of her as the remainder of her wind attack struck him."That tickled"

She looked on in horror...

"MIND BURN" his eyes glowed.  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items