straight
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxx
(PERSONALITY)xxx

xxx Honeyxxx Loud noicesxxx sweet thingsxxx offensive peoplexxx kindnessxxx

being forced to do thingsxxx berriesxxx injections

(PERSONALITY)

αℓℓ чσυ иєє∂ тσ киσω
              Average at school, left home when she could, her favorite pass-time was wrestling. She was a tomboy in the past and always played it rough, also because of being a hot-head. You can imagine how difficult it was to drag this grizzly to the petshop before they realized they only needed to give her honey and she was as harmless as a fly.

иσт тσ мєитισи
              If you try to wake her, she'll pull you into a bear-hug. It's NOT clever to offend her. She's very kind and quiet unless you annoy her. She prefers to watch than anything else.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:47 am
PET
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

Vivica
Stringpuller [MaronKuzaka]
16; female

Infected by DNA of a cat
My Master should be ;caring, nice, love only me, understanding
Occupation: skilled thief; interested in: fishing with her hands and toying around with rubber mice, naps, scratching trees and other things, climbing on tall objects
straight

xxx
(PERSONALITY)xxx

xxx valerianxxx lemonsxxx feathersxxx small cold placesxxx yarn ballsxxx

missing her napsxxx causing troublexxx water

(PERSONALITY)

αℓℓ чσυ иєє∂ тσ киσω
              She tried to escape everything possible in life: her family, school, petshop and sometimes even her own clothes. She Is friendly as long as she is not stopped when she attempts to run away or escape something. It gives her the thrill to escape something. She wastes her days chasing butterflies, napping or climbing on things. She goes to school when she is forced to but doesn‘t always pay attention to classes.

иσт тσ мєитισи
              She is an impatient feline. When she doesn‘t get what she wants she either runs away or starts destroying things. Has no illness.

- A Crimson Rose -

Gracious Fatcat

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

- A Crimson Rose -

Gracious Fatcat

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:48 am
PET
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

Katsune 'Kira' Akira.
Stringpuller [Assassin Kitsuchi]
19; SEX: Preferrably female but I'm up for anything right now.

Infected by DNA of a cat
My Master should be ;Sane, someone that a cat could look up to and respect, also someone who gives lots of attention to me.
Dancer and artist;YARN, fish, things that bounce or move, shiny objects.
Bi-sexual.

xxx
(PERSONALITY)xxx

xxx Fish, cooked or raw sushi.xxx Loud/Sudden noises.xxx Milk.xxx Big things that move by themselves.xxx Playing.xxx

Running water.xxx cat n**.xxx Being yelled at

(PERSONALITY)

αℓℓ чσυ иєє∂ тσ киσω
              Katsune is trying to understand what she did in her life that was wrong and why her life changed to the extreme. All though having new abilities and senses she had not yet experienced before, Katsune liked the new her and intends to get the fullest out of it.

иσт тσ мєитισи
              Katsune tries to follow through with new clothes and try them on and prance around in them. But she will wear what she has to if she has to.| Katsune has no illness.| Katsune loves to draw when she gets bored of playing, but she also doesn't always finish her drawings either.| Katsune learned that the song chasing cars doesn't mean literally chasing cars and thus gained her fear of being near streets.|

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:49 am
PET
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

Vivian Landers
Stringpuller [missysamantha]
20; Female

Infected by Dove
My Master should be ;Intelligent, Kind, Artistic in some way, Funny
Occupation; Reading, Writing, Flying, Singing
Straight

xxx
(PERSONALITY)xxx

xxx Classical Musicxxx Getting Dirtyxxx Bathsxxx Noisexxx Cornxxx

Candyxxx Stimulating Conversationxxx Blatant Stupidity

(PERSONALITY)

αℓℓ чσυ иєє∂ тσ киσω
              Vivian was just starting college when drinking water had infected her. She did not take to this change kindly, and despises being considered a 'pet' for somebody to own. The only aspects she likes about being part dove are the ability to fly and her increased ability to sing.

иσт тσ мєитισи
              Vivian is kind, but has made no attempt to fit in with the other pets at the shop because she is still trying to get over the shock that she has become a pet. Has no illness.

- A Crimson Rose -

Gracious Fatcat

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

- A Crimson Rose -

Gracious Fatcat

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:50 am
PET
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

Selena 'Sly' Kotetsu.
Stringpuller [satans-plaything]
18; Female

Infected by DNA of a Meerkat
My Master should be ;Able to give me space, let me do my own thing, stupid but rich.
Slying my way into what I want;Money, gold and anything that looks valuable.
straight

xxx
(PERSONALITY)xxx

xxx Tricking peoplexxx Being trickedxxx Moneyxxx Working hard to gain money.xxx Being Treated like royalty.xxx

Being denied treatment of royaltyxxx Eating different foods.xxx Not getting to eat.

(PERSONALITY)

αℓℓ чσυ иєє∂ тσ киσω
              Selena woke up one day, too lazy to pay to bills, too lazy to make money. Deciding her own free will to trick people into giving her money and getting what she wanted. Sly is very slick and sly, thus giving her the nickname Sly.

иσт тσ мєитισи
              Selena's favorite saying is "Oh! Look at the time! I gotta go, there should be a person name Roy coming here in five minutes, tell him I'm sorry but he's too slow. Bye!" | If Selena isn't at the Pet shop she is often found at restaurants or cafe's being slick for food and drinks. | Selena learned that the word bacon didn't actually mean Conning the bay.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:51 am
PET
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

Lily
Stringpuller [Angelic Lela]
18; Female

Infected by Wolf
My Master should be ;Loving, able to care for me, adventurous, outgoing.
Item retriever; Loves to go on trips, Play games, Have lots of fun, loves to eat steak, and listen to music.
straight

xxx
(PERSONALITY)xxx

xxx Traveling xxx being stuck in the housexxx Baths xxx Lazy People xxx Snuggles xxx

Peace & Quietxxx Playingxxx Milk

(PERSONALITY)

αℓℓ чσυ иєє∂ тσ киσω
              Lily has lived alone since her parents died 10 years ago. Since then shes been determined to live her life to the fullest. One day she decided to go up to the mountains and explore the area. She happened to take a nasty fall and hurt her ankle. With no one around she had no choice but to limp as far as she could. When limping was impossible she crawled. A man found her on the side of the road a couple days later two miles away from town. He rushed her to the hospital. When she awoke the doctor told her that she would be fine and patched up her ankle. She was told to drink plenty of water and rest. Determind to get better so she could return to the mountain she drank four bottles of water a day. Later she would find out that she had ears and a fluffy tail. After the shock Lily loved her new transformation. Not only was she alot faster then before but she developed senses that were truely remarkable and to incredible for her to believe, but it was in fact true which put a smile on her face.

иσт тσ мєитισи
              Lily loves to wear many different outfits and party. She is very flexable from taking gymnastics years go but bothered to keep streching. It helps her keep from getting hurt by pulling muscles. She also is very friendly and excited to meet new people. If she hasn't seen you for a while prepare to be showered in hugs and kisses. No illness

- A Crimson Rose -

Gracious Fatcat

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

- A Crimson Rose -

Gracious Fatcat

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:53 am
PET
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

Samuel Fox
Stringpuller Erik_Deadman
22; Male

Infected by DNA of a Fox
My Master should be ;Smart, creative, funny, firm and caring
Occupation; Waiter, Hunter, Cook
Straight

xxx
(PERSONALITY)xxx

xxx Hunting/Forest xxx Squash/Zucchini xxx Swimming/Bodies of Waterxxx Unnecessary Physical and Verbal Abuse xxx LOVECooking

Demeaning Personalities xxx Taking care of Pleasant Peoplexxx HATE

(PERSONALITY)

αℓℓ чσυ иєє∂ тσ киσω
              Left his mountain-side village with his girlfriend for the big city 3 years ago. Worked to help put her through college, he found a job at a nice restaurant as a waiter. Helping out in the kitchen as well, Samuel learned he had the skills of a cook and decided to go to a cooking school after his then fiancé graduated. However soon he went through a bodily change that scared him. However his fiancé was promised she would stay by him but soon discovered, through his heightened senses, that she was cheating on him with her Biology Teacher. Leaving her and all that he knew, he spent time in the forest close to the city but realized he wasn’t a full animal, though he took to hunting quite well. Samuel is smart, agile and in near peak physique. Helpful to anyone he sees worthy, the only problem he seems to have is talking about his past life, rather to look forward.

иσт тσ мєитισи
              A fun and playful Human-Fox, Samuel loves to cook and serve his Mistress with total obedience. Loves to swim and go on hunts, Samuel will defend his Mistress to any means. Doenst care much for fashion, though recognizes the need for clothes, and has no illnesses

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:53 am
PET
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

Marni Lexton
Stringpuller [Remi Drygar]
20 Female

Infected by the DNA of a sheep
My Master should be ;Caring, artistic, generous, and kind
Singer/Musician; playing the harp, gardening, mending clothing, and eating (though is a rather lousy cook)
Bisexual

xxx
(PERSONALITY)xxx

xxx Musicxxx Violencexxx Theatrical Performancesxxx Loud noisesxxx Flowersxxx

Wild Firexxx Sweetsxxx Bitter tastes

(PERSONALITY)

αℓℓ чσυ иєє∂ тσ киσω
              Born with the infection it was with much haste that Marni's biological parents sold her off to a local pet shop. From there her natural gifts were quickly realized as she grew from an infant into a little girl and so she was groomed to be auctioned off to the elite of the upper class. Trained in classical music amongst other noble disciplines and adorned with the finest garb a pet in a shop could hope for she was first sold at the age of thirteen. Spending several years with her first master it wasn't until one of the servants in the estate phoned in that she was whisked back to the pet shop badly abused. From there she was in and out of homes for one reason or the other though most of all could be attributed to her lifelessness. No longer had she the spirit she had once and so once more she finds herself awaiting a new master in the pet shop.

иσт тσ мєитισи
              Not only is Marni praised for her appearance but also for her voice and discipline with a variety of classical instruments, the harp being her own preference. However these talents lack soul and sound quite sad when she is requested to use them. The abuse she suffered at the hands of her first master scarred her deeply and only through patience will she be able to open up again.

- A Crimson Rose -

Gracious Fatcat

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

- A Crimson Rose -

Gracious Fatcat

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:54 am
PET
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

None.(to be decided by master.)
Stringpuller SociopathicQuack
18 male

Infected by Puma
My Master should be ;strong,not afraid to abse/fight back.(Going to need it.)
Occupation; Hurting people, enjoys blood.
Straight

xxx
(Somewhat sick and twisted Loves to inflict pain and recieve it, Not afraid to hurt people, wont hurt animals no matter what.)xxx

xxx causing painxxx Mary sue wanabe'sxxx Painxxx animal abuser'sxxx bloodxxx

nice peoplexxx animalsxxx Happy people

()

αℓℓ чσυ иєє∂ тσ киσω
              When he was young he wasnt really treated to well. He had an alcoholic father without a mother. Through the whole time it was hell being beaten if he messec up used as a slave. Even a toy for his fathers drunken friends. They would take turns beating him up for fun. Which is how he was conbisderd a 'toy' to them. Undernurished and abused since birth wasnt the lovliest of lives. He even dealt with it in school. People would just see him and run off since they sayed he would bring misfortune to them.
              He was so used to it he began to hate himself and even others. Everyone in school was happy and he was jelouse they had true happyness or even knew what it truely was. But when he was heading home one day he saw a stray cat. He pitied it and just ignored it for thsat fact. And for a week he saw that same cat coming back again and again. It made him somewhat happy to know something wasnt afraid of him. From then on he fed it and played with it hoping no animal had to suffer as he did. But when his father found out he tried to kill the animal. But he wouldnt have that he left his father in a pool of blood grasping on life barely smelling air.

иσт тσ мєитισи
              Fun facts: Art lots of drawings of animals.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:55 am
PET
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

Tama Tristian Leven
Stringpuller [Techno colored death]
18 Female

Infected by Crow
My Master should be ;Kind but strong and opinionated. A bit strict is fine as long as they aren't horridly so. Someone who can see past her appearance and become at least someone she can get along with.
Occupation;Baking, violin, listening to music, tarrot
Find beauty in all forms but hates being called bisexual

xxx
(PERSONALITY)xxx

xxx Musicxxx bright sunny or warm daysxxx cloudy days with cool breezexxx soda/lemonadexxx Tea/coffeexxx

blue berriesxxx sparkly thingsxxx yelling

(PERSONALITY)

αℓℓ чσυ иєє∂ тσ киσω
              Tama was born into a rather large family with six brothers and her two parents. Her uncle and aunt were closest to her often taking her on their around the world travels or sending her postcards with recipes on them. She learned many languages or at least attempted to but aside from english and japanese; her home languages; she can hardly remember the others. She had enjoyed her life even though she suffered from a disease that impared her eyesight. Glasses wouldn't help as it was not as easily fixed but she soon learned how to use the little sight she had with her other senses.

It was her aunt and uncle that took it the hardest when she was infected with the crow DNA. She had been staying in their apartment in the town visiting them for the week. Her aunt was the one who woke up to Tama's paniced yells for help. It had not been a pleasent transformation as the wings grew quickly, the bone in her feet alongated as if trying to become the talons of a crows foot but she had not had enough of the DNA for it to succeed. The bones became thing and fragile making it nearly impossible for her to walk normally.

No matter how much it had hurt her aunt and uncle they had given her to the pet store. She was no longer their angel that they knew. It was this that gave Tama a sense of fear of rejection and a subtle hatred for those not infected. She often found herself escaping only to be brought back a few days later. She was not appreciative of being called a pet. She was still human even if she was infected with this it hadn't changed her mental state or the fact that she was born a human.

иσт тσ мєитισи
              Her eyesight is far from perfect but she is not completely blind. Also The bones in her feet are highly delicate making it hard for her to walk normally on them. Therefore she has to walk on the ball sof her feet and use her wings to more glide then really walk. She is highly talented in pastries and baked goods as well as recipes from around the world. Speaks fluent Japanese and english(of course).

- A Crimson Rose -

Gracious Fatcat

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

- A Crimson Rose -

Gracious Fatcat

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:56 am

User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aura Von Sterling
Stringpuller [CrackCookies]
17 Female

Infected by DNA of a white Tiger.
My Master should be ;Kind, but able to keep up with my wits! Plus it be even better if he or she could take a few jokes.
Occupation; Heh...I call myself A huntress.
Straight

xxx
(PERSONALITY)xxx

xxx Water.xxx Asses.xxx Meat.xxx This petshop.xxx Sleeping.xxx

Not being free.xxx Teasing the males.xxx The sun.

(PERSONALITY)

αℓℓ чσυ иєє∂ тσ киσω
              Aura is a very...hmm you could say Outgoing person? And thats just putting it nicely. She's very different and doesn't let anyone control her unless she gets something back. But mostly she's well behaved, though like a tiger. You don't know what next up this girl's paw.

иσт тσ мєитισи
              She has a habit of purring when she's happy around certain people. Mostly men.

13: Rp Forest

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff