Welcome to Gaia! ::

Left 4 Dead- The game

Back to Guilds

This guild is dedicated to the game "Left 4 Dead." Have fun! Kill zombies, and get bloody! 

Tags: Zombies, Role-Playing, Guns, Left 4 dead 2, Killing 

Reply Left 4 Dead
Share your stories.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cassisRAD

5,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:34 pm
Of how stupid some people can be when on campaigns/versus/etc.

I had a really stupid encounter the other day.

Half way through the campaign, everyone started complaining because I didn't have a mic.
So they all voted me off.

What the frack? I do have a mic for future information.
I just get called a boy and often get mistaken as a 12 year old. So I don't plug it in.

(I'm 17 and I'm a girl)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:33 am
Well, I usually ask people with higher-pitched voices if they are a guy or girl. Ifin it's a guy, well, a lot of the time I'd like to kick em, partially because little kids talk a little too much and partially because I believe that little kids shouldn't own or have easy access to M rated games.

If its a girl, well...then after she talks a bit you can usually tell that it isn't some little kid, and I feel like most of the girls who play L4D(s) are 17 or older, which I'm fine with.  

Garret Erikson

Unlike_The_Death

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:26 pm
Someone tried to kick my lil bro when he took over in versus with a mic. I came into the room and the thing for being kicked was on. I unplugged the mic and everyone started saying " Lil boy get off our team. Lil boy go away. I hate kids. " I plugged the mic and started explaining. They started yelling at me for choosing their team. >_<  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:01 am
I lost a challenge I made with a friend crying . I told my friend we should make a challenge where we play 1 VS 1, me VS Joe (That's my friends screen name.) And we would play a whole campaign and whoever won by scoring the highest will prove their the better player.

So We play...No Mercy

Round 1, He won by 20 points (He had more HP)
Round 2, I won by 1K (His team wiped)
Round 3, I won again by another 1K (Wiped again he did)
Round 4, he won by 60 or so (We both wiped by he was right outside the Safe HOuse)

Now at this point I was sure he wont win cause to win he''d have to escape with his survivors.

Finale, I go first. I ALMOST got away. He became a tank the second time, killed 1 of my guys by sending him flying, incapped the other 2 but I managed ot survive with like 5 HP and a horde got me.

Then He escapped with all 4 and got abit over 2K and won. It said he won by 602 points. crying He managed to escape cause I choked when it came to being a tank and didn't even incap 1. I dunno what happened, I use to be a good Tank but now I can't play him. crying  

Tomha_Domizoko

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Loiterer 100

Scorch21500
Vice Captain

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:29 pm
cassisRAD
Of how stupid some people can be when on campaigns/versus/etc.

I had a really stupid encounter the other day.

Half way through the campaign, everyone started complaining because I didn't have a mic.
So they all voted me off.

What the frack? I do have a mic for future information.
I just get called a boy and often get mistaken as a 12 year old. So I don't plug it in.

(I'm 17 and I'm a girl)

i never got kicked for that reason but i have goten kicked for the reason of being better then the rest of my team.

I'm a sniper so i always take the sniper rifle or the hunting rifle when i get the chace.

I was one the parish and killed a smoker with a head shot, a charger with a couple of head shots and a hunter before he could pounce anyone. then the thing to vote me off came up and i was kicked witha lanslide.

I was on versus.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:20 am
I was playing with my best friend Eric on Dead air and then someone joined are party with the name Lion in his gamertag. We assumed it was Azlan from the Narnia books and we told him to show us the way to narnia. He then left and we were like "AZLAN DITCHED US NOT KNOWING WHERE NARNIA IS!" It was disappointing. xD  

GoGoRavenRanger

Teh Pantsless Chef

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:59 am
I think I've been kicked for a lot of stupid things.. The stupidst thing i've been kicked was for not saying my name and age...
I don't want everyone knowing my name and hw old i am..

UI've also been kicked becasue I sound like a five year old little boy.. when i'm a 16 year old girl..  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:54 pm
I've gotten kicked because I couldn't talk in the mic, but I COULD hear everyword everyone was saying, meanwhile my bro was right next to me, playing on the same consol and the same game. So I could've told him to say this or say that. But nooo. They told me to go play Halo 3 and other crappy games.
Suckish huh? Oh, and i'm a 13 year old female.  

1nsane0takuChan

Left 4 Dead

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff