Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
WHY WE HATE ISRAEL!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:31 am
Call Me Apple
Four Mile Sprint
I find it sad your trying to justifty "any" form of hatred.

I have to agree.

Furthermore, to hate an entire population is...the stupidest thing in the world. What OP is doing is like when Kaifers say "All Muslims r terrorist monsters!!11!!"

Palestine vs. Israel is very much politics, and difference of opinions in the highest of ranking. I've met Israelis who think what is being done to Palestine is terrible! But as in all countries, the concept of political power will turn anyone into a monster! Azubillah.

We must not hate the people of Israel for what their government does.

1- most Israelis love what there government is doing but not all
i know that and if u have read my HOLE POST u would have known i was not talking about ALL Israelis.

2-power is NOT ENOUGH to make ppl this evil!!!! and even is it was its not a excuse!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:34 am
Takuma Ichijou x3
Then you're a racist.
Stop hating Israel and Americans.

I never said anything about americans u dumass!!
and I will hate the Israeli government and if dont like it well too bad i will not forgive a murder WHO IS FREAKING HAPPY ABD PROUD OF WHAT HE DID!!!!!  

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

Lysander the silent

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:35 pm
Honestly, the state of Israel is good, but there's a certain point to which violence has to stop! They need to have some kind of concessions in that area. The only reason they have Israel in the first place is because the UN gave it to them after what happened in World War II... I don't think either side is right in what they're doing. What the UN did with Jerusalem by making it a neutral zone for religions is what I think they should do to the entire state of Israel, because then no one can complain about not having claim to the holy land. Being Catholic, I feel like I'm talking from the outside on this issue, but I respect Muslims and Jews alike, as well as Hindus, Buddhists, and so on and so forth.

Well, I think it's settled, I need the "coexist" bumper sticker.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:28 pm
Fish of Steel
Takuma Ichijou x3
Then you're a racist.

and I will hate the Israeli government and if dont like it well too bad i will not forgive a murder WHO IS FREAKING HAPPY ABD PROUD OF WHAT HE DID!!!!!

i'm muslim . islam dun teach us to talk harshly . and u did . sorry to say . please THINK bfore u say anything . with the hatred that u told all of us here in this forum , dun you think any other religions will look down and bad to us as muslims ? srry if i say a wrong thing . but if ur not gud in explanation juz dun do it . or else people will misunderstand with wut ur trying to say and they will also misunderstand us as muslims .  

KING VII

Dedicated Noob

4,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Daddy the Father

Dedicated Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:00 pm
Everyday soldiers celebrate in killing Muslim in Israel,

Now whos the terrorist, Huh?

Now we have to boycott gaia too for that forum that guy posted about Draw Muhammed  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:25 am
Eh...I don't hate anyone.  

Miss Drazin

Scraps 2-point-0

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:25 pm
I'm Jewish, but not always pro-Israel. I'll be the first to admit that we started the conflict down there. But pre-Israel, the Middle East had no particular animosity toward Jews. Radical Islam as the West knows it didn't exist until the 1950s. The conflict began as a land feud. It evolved into a religious conflict later on just to garner support. Personally, I think that if we had just negotiated with the Palestinians instead of the British before we settled the land, there would have been no conflict in the first place.

As for right now, though, both sides are engaged in a war. War is filthy. It's not as simple as good guys vs. bad guys--BOTH SIDES are engaging in killing. That's the nature of warfare, and to deny it is naive. Many people on both sides--and worldwide--want peace. But practically speaking, what are you going to do with eight million people? You can't just kill them all; that's against the religious doctrine of just about every religion in the world. I think we should just have a two-state solution similar to what the UN crafted in the late 40s and get over it. All three Abrahamic religions follow the same God, just in different ways; there is no reason to fight. It's a stupid war that was completely avoidable in the first place.

However, the OP's promoting of hatred is exactly what is NOT helping the conflict get any better. The more people hate each other, the more people needlessly die. It's the governments of these nations that need reform. It's NOT, however, the people of those nations anyone should hate. It only exacerbates the problems further.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:42 am
BASYAR
Fish of Steel
Takuma Ichijou x3
Then you're a racist.

i'm muslim . islam dun teach us to talk harshly . and u did . sorry to say . please THINK bfore u say anything . with the hatred that u told all of us here in this forum , dun you think any other religions will look down and bad to us as muslims ? srry if i say a wrong thing . but if ur not gud in explanation juz dun do it . or else people will misunderstand with wut ur trying to say and they will also misunderstand us as muslims .

honey my explanation was very clear anyone who knows english and understands knows what i mean if they took the the time to read if, and the fact that ur muslim and telling to stop hating Israel makes me sick stop talking about how muslims are supposed to talk and start caring about ur muslim brothers and sisters.
and some one who did not realize my argument is political and not religious is not worth my reply  

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:56 am
Scraps 2-point-0, a have great respect for u that even though ur jewish u took part in this conversation, and u do have a very strong point to some degree, and that ur

right about most of what u said, but no one can deny the hatred of the Israeli government to the Palestinians.

I believe the government is trying very hard to wipe out all the muslims in Palestine, and if there not that is what they are showing us after what they did last year 2days after the cease fire the closed Gaza down and bomb them so hard thousands where killed in 3 days, no to mention not allowing the help in or allowing them out.
and just 5min ago on the news i saw an important announcement that the Israeli government bombed small ships coming to Gaza with food and medicine because they consider it "an internal matter for the Israeli government"
how the hell is getting food and medicine to the ppl of gaza has anything to do Israel

and the fact is western media is not clear about the fact that half the claims of violence that are made against the Palestinians is bull im very sure that these ships full of medicine will turn into ships full of bombs to kill the Israelis in western news  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:33 am
Fish of Steel
BASYAR
Fish of Steel
Takuma Ichijou x3
Then you're a racist.

honey my explanation was very clear anyone who knows english and understands knows what i mean if they took the the time to read if, and the fact that ur muslim and telling to stop hating Israel makes me sick stop talking about how muslims are supposed to talk and start caring about ur muslim brothers and sisters.
and some one who did not realize my argument is political and not religious is not worth my reply

i know wut u meant . but this is not the way to show ur hatred . like "WHY WE HATE ISRAEL" . that will effect back to us as muslims . this is becuz other peepz of any religions will look bad on us as muslims . they will see us as peepz with full of hatred . wut we shud do actly is doa' to allah . other than that help out our brothers and sisters whos be the victims of israel with donation and also doa' . if u just say HATE, HATE and Hate , like i said peepz will LOOK BAD on us as muslims . everybody WILL automatically hate them with all the proves that been showed by the media . the violations vid of them are everywhere . and peepz who be the victim also told the media bout wut israel do to them . u can actually just post he tittle like " israel , why u did this to our brothers and sisters!" or like "Israel is the terrorist" .  

KING VII

Dedicated Noob

4,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Daddy the Father

Dedicated Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:26 pm
I am happy for the that the Palestinians that are dead.

They are now Shaheed.

But there is a chance Allah has brought this punishment to Palestine maybe because they used to celebrate Valentines Day and Christmas?

Anyways, I cannot stand the pain Palestine suffers.
They were a big country now they have been destroyed by what wrong they have done. This is a pain to my eyes. A everlasting pain that will never blind me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:50 am
Solitude over courage

They are now Shaheed.

But there is a chance Allah has brought this punishment to Palestine maybe because they used to celebrate Valentines Day and Christmas?

They were a big country now they have been destroyed by what wrong they have done. This is a pain to my eyes. A everlasting pain that will never blind me.

that honestly the stupidest comment i have ever seen in my life...
it not only religiously wrong!!
but historically and politically wrong too!!!

im a nice person but when i see a comment this ignorant i just cant help my self from saying think before u post!!!  

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:59 am
Solitude over courage

They are now Shaheed.

stare  
Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces