Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crime & Investigation Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those interested in crime, criminology and forensic science. 

Tags: murder, criminal, forensics, serial killers, crime 

Reply theory and thoughts
Q&A

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:25 am
Sometimes, admittadly, I don't make the most of sense. If anyone has a question, I would be more than happy to answer here. It can relate to the:

-The R-P
-discussions
-ideas for improvement
-Questions that test the rules (I call them on the borders or OTB questions)
-permission for other things.(Don't worry, I'm liable to say yes anyway)
-anything that you can ask. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:50 pm
Maybe some advice: If possible move the rules to the top? I was posting and having a great time and then I saw, The Rules. I'm not saying it killed my good time, in fact it made me happier to have some rules, otherwise it's chaotic.

But you know, rules should be the first thing read, am I right? Only, I saw them at the bottom.
=w=;;

Everlasting Sasori

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:09 pm
You are right. I moved it to the top. Thanks for the suggestion biggrin 3nodding biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:28 pm
Cool, and thank you!~
X3

Everlasting Sasori

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:24 pm
Anyone has any other questions or improvements? *I'm all ears*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:45 am
Though jumping right into the middle of your forum sounds fun, I'd really don't want to interrupt anything important. Though I may not be actively posting I'll be around.
Any ideas on where you could squeeze me in?  

Criminal Innocence
Crew

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:48 am
If you make a character, it won't be hard to jump in. I've seen tons of transitions, some bad, less good. You can enter in any way you wish. Perhaps if you don't have any ideas, I could make suggestions on your character profile. *Thumbs up*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:08 pm
I have a suggestion on the ordeal with the rules not being at the top. If you make it an announcement, it will always stay at the top, and stickies always stay under the announcements. biggrin

I have a lot of guild-owning and modding experience, so I might slip you a few pointers here and there, haha. xD
^^;;

Mrs Paralegal

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:16 pm
I didn't know that I was ignoring you. Sorry about that. sweatdrop So here's kind of what is going on with the announcements v.s. Stickies. I generally want things to be at a certain order and as I make them stickies, they stay at the same place. So if you want I can change the thing into an announcement. Thanks for the tip!  
theory and thoughts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games