Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Glitches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mnkyspaid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:09 am
iv never had a glitch on mine but my computer is really slow so it isnt that fun 2 play.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:56 pm
I've had the blue face glitch from using Boolprop a bit too much. but the worst glitch that I can remember happened in University. I had Bottom from Veronaville (or whatever it's called) and she lived in a dorm with her family and some of the others from the neighbourhood. Eventually I decided to let her join Romeo and Juliet's greek house, I got her in and picked up the phone and clicked the "Move to Greek House" option. The taxi came, she got in it and disappeared but her face and details didn't leave the house. Instead her needs went down, it said she was missing classes then her final exam and there was nothing I could do to get her back. In the end I just had to move them all out of the dorm and back in again and she came back. But it was ages before I created another greek house.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Chikiya

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:06 am
I had a glitch on Sims 2 University, where as soon as my sims came back from a final exam, you could click them and make them go to another - so each time they came back from a final exam they'd advance a semester and I could send my sims to college and graduate them in 10 minutes. It was awesome! That one disappeared when I installed Nightlife.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:07 am

Anyone remember the upside down face plague from Unleashed?
Truly the worst experience of my Sims life.

3uphie

Sytomai

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:43 am
I had that Blue Face thing.

My worst one was I was using boolprop to energize the dad after he almost died of hunger after work. That's the only thing I did with boolprop on this family. (I loved this family. I loved the kid, Kelly) Well, finally, after a few days of studying, Kelly came home with an A+. A blue error box popped up. Instead of clicking reset, my hand shook and I clicked delete. Kelly was gone.
I cried. My mom asked why, and laughed when i told her the glitch. *sniff*

Anyway, when I re-entered the family, Kelly was back! She was still Bestfriends with her mom and dad, and had her memories back. But her grades and needs were re-setted.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff