Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Final Fantasy XIII Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pathetic_negi_magician

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:55 pm
nitnit
Heh, I decided to just continue before even reading that, and you're right. I don't understand why people are whining so much about this game's final boss (I won't say its name since that is kind of a spoiler in context to the game's plot)

I beat the first form on my second try, and the second form on the first. Didn't use the poison trick, and didn't do any special grinding or anything. Didn't even kill most of the enemies leading up to him, lol.

Now that I've finished I'm going back and completing the missions for achievement/completion sake. Just did the death trick on the guy with the growth egg, and I'm about to do it again for mission 63 to get a genji glove.

Not going to lie, I really liked this game's story up until about chapter 10. Then it all fell apart for me =/

So... before the point I started to dislike Fang and also before Hope started to "step up and be a man"?

(Also, I wish I could get the Death Trick to work on the Neochu for the Growth Egg, but a 1% chance is too small for me to waste my time on at this point in my stat development)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:56 pm
I suppose I meant up until Chapter 11. Once they went to Pulse it fell apart for me. While I enjoyed the open world, the story just kind of completely lost focus, in my opinion.  

nitnit
Captain

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas