Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:52 pm
Variola Major
Das Rabble Rouser
AINGELPROJECT667
Screw conquering Sealand! Just drop a MOAB on them and laugh as the crippled platform sinks beneath the waves!

And plus, You'll be the first person to literally wipe a "country" off the map.
the great flood. learn 2 bible
Except the great flood may or may not have happened. Besides, can a diety(s) be considered a person, or is he/she/it an entity?
When I make remarks like that I'm being a smart a** and my statement shouldn't be taken seriously.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:12 am
Variola Major
Das Rabble Rouser
AINGELPROJECT667
Screw conquering Sealand! Just drop a MOAB on them and laugh as the crippled platform sinks beneath the waves!

Except the great flood may or may not have happened. Besides, can a diety(s) be considered a person, or is he/she/it an entity?
I've heard several great flood stories from several civilizations, but more than one of them were simply a massive overflowing of the Euphrates.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Variola Major

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:21 am
Das Rabble Rouser
Variola Major
Das Rabble Rouser
AINGELPROJECT667

When I make remarks like that I'm being a smart a** and my statement shouldn't be taken seriously.
I have a really hard time detecting sarcasm over the internet. If you say something, I'll probably end up taking it at face value.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:48 pm
Variola Major
Das Rabble Rouser
Variola Major
Das Rabble Rouser
AINGELPROJECT667

I have a really hard time detecting sarcasm over the internet. If you say something, I'll probably end up taking it at face value.
Yeah that's true.

Now that I think of it didn't an inhabited island get a giant steam pocket under it and blow up in the early 1900s?  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:00 pm
BACK ON TOPIC PEOPLE!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:35 pm
Invasion force reporting for duty!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

war_junky 91

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:52 pm
war_junky 91
Invasion force reporting for duty!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Canada does not have a Coast Guard. It has maritime command. Same job. Different name.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:49 pm
Orkronos
I still say I should run the op because it was my idea and because of this link.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed,
but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance...

F*ck you f*ck you f*ck you, good sir.

One fault, when Britain-sorry, if Britain finds out that we have a good "platform" (ha, I see what I did there) to stage an attack on the mainland (specifically a small fishing vessel, since that's about how much ammunition we could carry.) they will wig out and get Parliament on it, and then we have a f*ucking problem.

Also, a revised plan. Just drop a crate of grenades on it and you've just made Britain happy. One less thorn in their side, and we get an exceptional reward-enough to build our own nation and go around conquering other "thorn-nations" receiving rewards from countries.

... In Switzerland they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years
of democracy and peace, what did they produce? The cuckoo clock.

Kuuhaku-shou

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200

Maddness91

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:15 pm
Orkronos
Canada does not have a Coast Guard. It has maritime command. Same job. Different name.
http://www.ccg-gcc.gc.ca/

uhhhh... yes we do...

"The Canadian Coast Guard (CCG) owns and operates the federal government’s civilian fleet, and provides key maritime services to Canadians.

As a Special Operating Agency of Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO), the CCG helps DFO meet its responsibility to ensure safe and accessible waterways for Canadians. The CCG also plays a key role in ensuring the sustainable use and development of Canada’s oceans and waterways."

Canadian Forces Maritime Command, is just anther name for the Canadian Navy

anyways, i was thinking that in a few years, a few people (not necessarily us, just an idea to think about) pool money together, and build a new sealand... once u get out about 25 nautical miles off the coast, only economic trade laws apply... and once u get like.. 200 nautical miles out, all laws generally fall apart (except freedom of travel, but just try not to get into a shipping lanes and it shouldn't be a problem)...
sure u people would have to have a fair bit of money stacked up, but if u get enough people, and a bit of publicity, shouldn't be to awful...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:45 pm
Maddness91
Orkronos
http://www.ccg-gcc.gc.ca/

uhhhh... yes we do...

"The Canadian Coast Guard (CCG) owns and operates the federal government’s civilian fleet, and provides key maritime services to Canadians.

As a Special Operating Agency of Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO), the CCG helps DFO meet its responsibility to ensure safe and accessible waterways for Canadians. The CCG also plays a key role in ensuring the sustainable use and development of Canada’s oceans and waterways."

Canadian Forces Maritime Command, is just anther name for the Canadian Navy

anyways, i was thinking that in a few years, a few people (not necessarily us, just an idea to think about) pool money together, and build a new sealand... once u get out about 25 nautical miles off the coast, only economic trade laws apply... and once u get like.. 200 nautical miles out, all laws generally fall apart (except freedom of travel, but just try not to get into a shipping lanes and it shouldn't be a problem)...
sure u people would have to have a fair bit of money stacked up, but if u get enough people, and a bit of publicity, shouldn't be to awful...
My bad, thought they were intagrated.  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash