sword form
  strike form
  liner form
  nega form
View Results

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:57 pm
So I was watching the den-o movie, final count down. And I started thinking who exactlly is den-o, is it momotaros or ryotaro? O.o
And another thing what's his final form? Is it liner form or climax form? o.O lol

Id like to hear what you think, I personaly think liner form is his final form but its just to bad ryotaro dosnt have the body strength or fighting spirit needed to go all out. Where climax form is like DBZ when they do fusion in order to get out of a tight jam lol =P
But as for who's the real den-o idk =/ I want to say momo but in the end ryotaro is the one who found the liner pas, buut he would have been nothing without momo so.. idk lol  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:23 pm
I would have to go with ryotaro for the real den-o because it's his body I think that he dose have power he just doesn't kknow how to bring it out but that's where momo and the others come in  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:04 pm
yeah i can agree with that, in a way they woud never have been able to henshin without him xp so i guess none of them can really be den-o without the other.. hm stare yeah lol

Kamen Rider G
I would have to go with ryotaro for the real den-o because it's his body I think that he dose have power he just doesn't kknow how to bring it out but that's where momo and the others come in

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:17 pm
also ryotaro has showed that he way stornger then he look but this has only be done when he is in danger and momo and the other can't show up  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas