Reply Mordhaus
wow slayer......catholic???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefleshgod

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:23 pm
i just found out that the lead singer for slayer was catholic!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:51 pm
ok dave mustain of megadeth is a born agian christan because he ******** his life up so badly when he injected herion straight in his bloodstream and ******** up his guitar playing soo yea  

Grizzlies offspring
Captain

Nathan Explosions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:03 pm
the singer from Korn became a Christian too  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:55 am
yyah but ******** slayer its just weird  

thefleshgod

The Furry Poet

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:17 pm
Hey know im a catholic and were not how we use to be we dont shun those who are different anymore alot of us listen to heavy metal  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:50 pm
So . . . that means you love me even though I'm different?  

Vietomnom

1,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:27 pm
yay! that makes me happy. that means he is saved.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:14 am
User Image

Okay. Dude. I know that's hard to read but he clearly said that they (meaning Catholics) don't shun those who are different anymore, which is completely different from what you are saying.

But you know what's actually different? Not flaunting how "different" your religion (or lack thereof) is. I don't run around going "OHAI LOOK AT ME HAIL ERIS HAIL ERIS!" (unless it provides lulz, and that's rare.) Nobody really cares if you're "Wiccan" (and the way you're acting reminds me of that which they call "fluffy bunny"). So, in summation, I shall add a quote: "WELL, LA-DEE FRICKIN'-DAH!"

Seriously, I would like to hit you and other types as such with a rolled-up newspaper. *thwack* Bad. Bad guy. No super-speshul snowflake religion for you. Repent, and whatnot. It's not too late.  

AgentKaz

Fashionable Glitch

24,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300

The Chainsaw Ninja

6,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:05 am
You know, many people aren't like what they sing about in bands. Look at Cannibal Corpse or Children of Bodom, these bands have really nice people in it. But if you look at their lyrics, there's nothing nice in them at all. And besides, you shouldn't judge people based on their religion regardless of what it is.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:35 pm
lmao. tom sings for a satanic thrash metal band. and nowhes religious? i guess since his voice is getting old with him, he has to do something in his spare time haha  

DaddysKawasakiKitten

Reverend MacManus
Crew

OG Bibliophile

16,500 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:59 pm
RandomDethklokFan
lmao. tom sings for a satanic thrash metal band. and nowhes religious? i guess since his voice is getting old with him, he has to do something in his spare time haha
Tom has been a Catholic for a while now. And he's also the bassist, since no one mentioned that.

And as far as Korn goes, it wasn't John that became born again, it was Head; one of the guitarists.

Religion can influence some great lyrics and great actions. I don't think it really matters what faith he follows. They do what they do and they're good at it. People like them for a reason, and I can't see hardcore Slayer fans really pitching a b***h about it. Hell, they might even be more pissed that you were poking fun at the whole deal. I say just let it die.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:13 am
Herr Wulf
RandomDethklokFan
Tom has been a Catholic for a while now. And he's also the bassist, since no one mentioned that.

And as far as Korn goes, it wasn't John that became born again, it was Head; one of the guitarists.

Religion can influence some great lyrics and great actions. I don't think it really matters what faith he follows. They do what they do and they're good at it. People like them for a reason, and I can't see hardcore Slayer fans really pitching a b***h about it. Hell, they might even be more pissed that you were poking fun at the whole deal. I say just let it die.

true that. rofl  

DaddysKawasakiKitten

Mordhaus

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces