Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:39 pm
She paused to think about what Mana said about the idea and cubs, wrinkled her nose thoughtfully and 'hmm'ing.

"Well, I guess a whole bunch might be harder to play with all at the same time," she agreed, then looked around, "Any would be fun, there aren't many little gods around here that I've seen. Just the one, everybody else is big." And then she started when she realized what she was saying.

"Not that you aren't fun!" she added quickly, smiling at Mana and hopping up to her feet again, "Do you want to play a game?"

Mtima was still almost a cub, after all! She could be fun, too.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:34 pm
Mana laughed. "Lots of cubs would crawl all over you, that's certain." And it had been quite a trial in the beginning, as she had never hid her wings from anyone; the cubs found them much too fun to play with, on, under, in and even pulled on them. Those were some harsh lessons she had to teach, and quickly.

The wind goddess tilted her head. "Hm? A game?" It certainly was something she was curious about, as the games mortal children liked to play were hide and seek. Which wasn't too hard, considering the way a god could cloak themselves to be nearly impossible to find!

"Do you have any ideas?" she inquired.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:14 pm
"Uhhhh," Mtima hopped from paw to paw, trying to think up something fun that they could play. She didn't know any especially creative games, she had spent most of her time here chasing around her butterflies, digging in the snow or chatting with anybody she was brave enough to approach. And watching the gates and the souls. Really, she'd already used up most of her ideas!

"I dunno!" she said, smiling at Mana, "What kind of games do you know?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:00 pm
Mana tapped her chin with her paw, trying to think if she could really play a game with her. "All I really remember are silly games that my children liked to play," she mused. "Mostly it was hide and seek, and most of them would hide while whoever was left had to find. Sometimes they liked to play word games, using the last letter of a word to start off the next word."

Hm. "Most of them are kind of silly, and only work well with more than just the two of us." Funny, she had gotten so used to being in a group, it was odd to be alone again. Very odd.

"I'm sure you figure out things with the snow, right? Every try to mash it into a form to look like something? Perhaps we should finda better place, with fresher snow." She paused to glance around. "Ahhh, over there looks good." She wandered over, ready to play some of the day away and let go of her worries. Young ones sure did know how to do that.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out