Welcome to Gaia! ::

Left 4 Dead- The game

Back to Guilds

This guild is dedicated to the game "Left 4 Dead." Have fun! Kill zombies, and get bloody! 

Tags: Zombies, Role-Playing, Guns, Left 4 dead 2, Killing 

Reply Left 4 Dead
Versus Mode Complainers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pkjei

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:53 pm
Alright so me and my clan mates one night was pub stomping, and so we were playing these guys. Of course we all untag so they dotn know were a clan. When we play infected, we wipped them in 3 attacks usually before halfway through the map. Then when we play survivors we just run through the map, rush everything, and when every they attack we skeet the hunters, and boomers that fall from the air. So they get max 3 attacks on us everymap cause we just charge through it. Then after the game they were like if u guys are so good why od u have to run through the game, blah blah blah, they are like it doesnt make it much fun for the other team. Were like... well we rush through it so you cant attack us... =S. So they demanded a rematch and we were like okay we wont run through it. We kept wipping them again as usual, but this time when we were survivors we crouched the entire map and crouch walked through all the maps which takes forever. They still couldnt take us out, and then they started to complain even more and stuff. Like I dont get what some people want in these versus games.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:59 pm
I've actually decided that the best games are when each team has three good people, and one that just...isn't.

The reason these are the best is because it takes a decent chunk of time to play through, and a lot of the time when people make it to the saferoom they just barely do, because they kept having to rescue the not-so-good one.

Part of the reason I don't play L4D's as much as I used to is because when playing with my team (not a clan, just some guys I play with) we never lose. Literally. And eventually it gets boring and repetitive.

Actually, if your clan is as good as you say, send me a friend request on xbox live. Gamertag is TheLucid0ne. Its a Zero at the end.  

Garret Erikson

Pkjei

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:32 pm
i wish i could but im a PC gamer, but we did win a tourny so im thinking were pretty high up there.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:19 pm
Ah, too bad.  

Garret Erikson

Tomha_Domizoko

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:41 pm
I joined a random Verses thing my friend invited me to. I was in the enemy team with 3 major dicks. Every moment in the game they kept ordering me around on their mics and yelled at me.

They would yell at me for not having a Mic, for running to the group when a Boomer puked on me. Spawning here and there instead of where they kept telling me to spawn. and for not throwing a Molotov where the horde was. (The Horde was at us so I'd be setting us on fire if I threw it. That or just waste it.) If the survivors made it while we were infected they would get all psycho and blame me screaming like "You should have spawned next to the car with the alarm you retard! Three of them got away! Stop typing and buy a Mic, you need a mic for the game!" (( I only typed in situations like if I was dead or in like the Safe Room and elevator. Or when I'm waiting for the survivors to come my way and have plenty of time to type. )) What kills me is most of the time I couldn't even hear what they were saying. Sometimes their voices were clear but they were mostly muffled. Like Boomhower in King of the Hill!

And these 3 guys were good players, one of them head shot a Hunter with the pump shotgun when the Hunter was about to pounce on him for like probably 25 points of damage. Cause of that though the enemy team thought he was hacking and left. I could have stayed and earn another victory mark for my game status but I couldn't take another moment with them.

Why do people have to be like Gamer Nazi's? I mean I understand if we're loosing but if were winning doing what were doing there's no need to bark orders throughout the entire game. They even snapped at me for taking the Machine Gun/Assault Rifle cause they all picked shotguns.

Hey Pkjei what's your Steam name? Mine is Tomha.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:52 am
its Pkjei just add me. But i throw molotovs ontop of us when were horded burns the infected lose like 3 life and just run out of the fire and run away.  

Pkjei

Tomha_Domizoko

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:02 am
Oh there we go. I kept trying to type in the search thing for the names of people and they kept saying this and that player doesn't exist so I thought they changed their name over time xP. Ok I found ya. I typed your thing in the Add friends thing this time instead of typing it in the Steam search Engine thing.

Yeah I probably should have thrown the molly but one of the team mates was hurt and I didn't wanna get blamed for the "Tomha Incapacitates *Name*" Message. They just snap at me like animals every chance they had.  
Left 4 Dead

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games