Mangekinyou Sharingan.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x.Wing.x

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:21 am
Erm... not sure if I spelt that right. o_O;;

Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but to get the Mangekinyou Sharingan, you must kill your best friend... or most important person in your life. To keep it, do you have to distance yourself from everyone, or if you get a new best friend or something, does the Mangekinyou Sharingan disappear? o.o;

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:38 am
Hmmm.
I don't know. I guess that ability will continue to be within you even if you have a new best friend.
I will take Itachi as example.
I don't think he would want another best friend since he killed his and also his hole clan [except Sasuke]... He's already a cold guy so...
._.

Rebirth Project

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:57 pm
It's spelled Mangekyou Sharingan. And I don't think you lose it if you get a new best friend or someone that stands close to you, that'd make the first sacrifice completely meaningless.

Itachi has always been a loner and somewhat cold towards everybody and possibly a little insane seeing as he killed everyone except for his little brother Sasuke. He has only grown more distant and cold over the years, why I don't know but I think it's more because of his personality rather than to keep the Mangekyou Sharingan. It has other side-effects, of which we're still unsure of until Msashi Kishimoto reveals more information about it, but I know Kakashi once asked Itachi how much his eyes had deteriorated(post time-lapse in the manga) so it's possible that excessive use of the Mangekyou Sharingan might lead to blindness. It'd be quite ironic if it's true - killing your best friend to obtain the ultimate eye and then slowly go blind as a side-effect...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:19 pm
* Spoiler*

What about Kakashi's Mangekyou? His looks even different then Itachi's  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:11 pm
Cybercoin
* Spoiler*

that's cause Itachi is bsing everyone and you don't need to kill your best friend, there is some other requirement, he just thinks it's fun to ******** with sasuke's head, as would I, that like whiny b*****d.

I'm sure we will find out soon enough, probably when Kakashi meets up with them again.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:32 pm
liz_bliz
Cybercoin
* Spoiler*

that's cause Itachi is bsing everyone and you don't need to kill your best friend, there is some other requirement, he just thinks it's fun to ******** with sasuke's head, as would I, that like whiny b*****d.

I'm sure we will find out soon enough, probably when Kakashi meets up with them again.

I'm wondering about that too. I hope we'll find out someday ninja  

Vicious-Loner

Lumicran_Minamoto

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:40 am
liz_bliz

That is SO what Itachi would do... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:32 am
*spoiler below*
well kakashi gets the mangekyou sometime later on but i don't really know if it has the same level of power as itachi's cuz he didn't do what itachi did  

Historical

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:38 am
no way  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:37 pm
Surely there are variations of the mangekou and not everyone would use it in the exact same way. *possible spoiler* Kakashi is not like Itachi, hence he wouldn't do the time distorting Genjutsu thing, also Itachi has had the Mangekou for years so he has a greater mastery over it plus he is Uchiha so it's his natural eye, Kakashi only turned mangekou recently  

Kit_Kid

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:54 pm
*spoiler*It's a dimension hole. So each Mangekyou Sharingan has it's own unique attack  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:50 pm
Cybercoin
*spoiler*It's a dimension hole. So each Mangekyou Sharingan has it's own unique attack

spoiler*Either that or that's another one of the magenkyo's techniques just that Itachi hasn't used it yet. The again it does have a different shape...  

Zehruk

dragon_sword

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:51 pm
Vicious-Loner
It's spelled Mangekyou Sharingan. And I don't think you lose it if you get a new best friend or someone that stands close to you, that'd make the first sacrifice completely meaningless.

Itachi has always been a loner and somewhat cold towards everybody and possibly a little insane seeing as he killed everyone except for his little brother Sasuke. He has only grown more distant and cold over the years, why I don't know but I think it's more because of his personality rather than to keep the Mangekyou Sharingan. It has other side-effects, of which we're still unsure of until Msashi Kishimoto reveals more information about it, but I know Kakashi once asked Itachi how much his eyes had deteriorated(post time-lapse in the manga) so it's possible that excessive use of the Mangekyou Sharingan might lead to blindness. It'd be quite ironic if it's true - killing your best friend to obtain the ultimate eye and then slowly go blind as a side-effect...

I think you have it wrong, Itachi is not insane his major problem was that he never got acknowledged due to the fact that every time he did good everyone was amazed at what the Uchiha clan was capable of and not him as a person so he killed them to find out if his power was that of the clan or an individual hence why he told Sasuke that he did it to see what he was capable of and the Mangekyou Sharinghan may be possibly achieved via other ways but thats all I will say.  
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games