Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
SO IT BEGINS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:17 am
If you had a podcast, I totally wouldn't listen to it. Just sayin'  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:04 pm
So I posted a link to the review + graph on gamefaqs...

GoogleAdsense says the blog got 800 hits yesterday, and 240 so far today (yesterday was when I published it so the topic was read by more unique people)

I'm going to declare this a moderate success for a small blog starting out.

Also, refinedgamer.com should redirect to the blog now if it doesn't already.  

nitnit
Captain

Raike99

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:33 pm
This blog is actually REALLY good.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:04 pm
I added your blog to my twitter and will also put it in my sig so others see it too. Lets hope for more interesting blogs from nitnit soon : P

Edit: wtf... Megan Fox?  

Tron714
Vice Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:48 pm
Megan Fox + Marcus Fenix = Pile of Money!

Maybe you saw megan fox's image featured for a short moment while I was messing around with some settings...

For those who dont know what I'm talking about, I've made the outline for the perfect game (in terms of making money). So far response from gamefaqs has been pretty positive, even more than the FFXIII one, going to try to spread it around some more

http://www.refinedgamer.com/2010/04/modest-proposal.html  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:59 pm
First, I would like to point out that your review for FF13 sucked. The entire plot made absolute sense, but not as much sense as the Superman Returns movie. Second, "a modest proposal" seriously go ******** yourself, are retarded, who do you think you are Batman? That is the stupidest article to have ever had the misfortune of being on the internet. The next time you fancy yourself a stupid frenzy, ask yourself if DC makes awesome heroes, if the answer is yes, then keep your mouth shut.  

Terry Batman McGinnis

Terry Batman McGinnis

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:00 pm
Oh really a censor no wonder this game and forum SUCK.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:27 am
Wow. Guys like you make me feel awesome about my "trolling", like I'm incredible at it or something. Keep it up!  

nitnit
Captain

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:20 am
nitnit
Wow. Guys like you make me feel awesome about my "trolling", like I'm incredible at it or something. Keep it up!
My thoughts exactly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:06 pm
"Trolling"? I don't think that being an idiot is a form of trolling. Although the one redeeming factor of your game is the plethora of chainsaws, since chainsaws make the world go round. There isn't a weapon in existence that wouldn't benefit in some way from a chainsaw bayonet.  

Terry Batman McGinnis

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:31 pm
nitnit
Megan Fox + Marcus Fenix = Pile of Money!

Maybe you saw megan fox's image featured for a short moment while I was messing around with some settings...

For those who dont know what I'm talking about, I've made the outline for the perfect game (in terms of making money). So far response from gamefaqs has been pretty positive, even more than the FFXIII one, going to try to spread it around some more

http://www.refinedgamer.com/2010/04/modest-proposal.html

Lol, that was pretty ******** epic, and yet it doesn't seem completely out of the scope of reality.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:57 pm
Terry Batman McGinnis
"Trolling"? I don't think that being an idiot is a form of trolling. Although the one redeeming factor of your game is the plethora of chainsaws, since chainsaws make the world go round. There isn't a weapon in existence that wouldn't benefit in some way from a chainsaw bayonet.

Best selling point of Gears of War.  

Kunx the Mighty
Crew

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out