hey
  hi!!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:05 am
So how's everyone doing today?
I couldn't think of topics so just made a 'hi!' post. lol

I'm at work and it looks really nice out today. This morning I came to work and the firefighters were outside the building. It seems someone on one of the floors said they smelled something funny and thought it was a gas leak.
Everything was OK though. Nothing at all. But we got stuck our for a while. Yay, for something new!

How about you all? Is it warmer where you are? Anyone has anything new or doing anything new to talk about?
3nodding

PS: Yeah I got resonance of fate. It's not bad at the moment but I can't say I'm thrilled with it either. But I'll keep playing and hopefully it'll get better.

PSS: I'm starving!! It should be lunch time now and i forgot lunch again. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:54 am
Kind of average. I've had a scratchy throat all week. I've been coughing a lot.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:05 pm
Oh! Are you getting sick b/c of the changing weather maybe?
Hope you get better soon! It must be annoying.

Drinking lots of water should help. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:07 pm
I'm just so happy! I am also exited. I'm starting a manga collection!  

SaphireDragoWolf

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:26 pm
I was suffering from food poisoning yesterday....then last night my neighbor was having "playtime" with her special someone which kept me up.....

Despite that I'm feeling alright today. Trying to figure out the last bit of classes to take since next semester I'll be graduating from college. gonk Also putting some artwork together in hopes of getting them entered into a showing...and with luck-sell them!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:42 pm
This morning was a bit busy for me. My transcript got lost at my college, and my account was on hold. Turns out, they put it in the wrong folder sweatdrop
So, did that, fixed classes for next year, sent out my financial aid, and now I have a three day break from class! So, yeah, I'm doing well now.

@Moonlight:
lol, you reminded me of my old college. The dorm next to ours had very, very sensitive fire alarms. Using just about any kind of sprays caused it to go off. We heard firefighters every single day. sweatdrop  

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:40 pm
My day was pretty good, actually.

Today at my school there was a mini-orientation for the 8th graders coming in so the electives set up tables to kind of show our stuff.
I was out there with the orchestra and, though we appeared to have been mostly ignored by everyone except the theatre mimes who kept coming over and "playing" with us or "conducting" us, we had fun.
I got to play the bass.
Though since you stand to play the bass it didn't work that well.
The kid who's bass I was playing is almost a foot taller than me so the top of the body of the instrument was basically as tall as me, making it hard to reach the strings to bow.
Then I rolled around in theatre's nice rolly chair for a while.
(We have a lot of friends in theatre)

I realized today that when I don't know what to draw, or can't think of what to draw, I draw overly sexy women and/or whores.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:00 pm
lol, that's awesome, Zizzy!
Honestly, I can't draw a stick figure straight, but my best friend... damn, he can draw anything. Unfortunately, for me, he's more into the whole yaoi kind of drawings. gonk

Some of her cleaner work is really great, though... exclaim  

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Custom Kiwi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:15 pm
Hey you guys! I haven't posted in this forum for ages! I've been pretty busy with uni and stuff.

I'm having an ok day. I don't have anything to do today as it's my day off and I've already done all my readings. xd
I'm not impressed with the weather here, however. It's autumn. sad And it's so cooooooooooooold. sad I miss summer already.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:16 pm
User Image

She drew this for AP art, and it took three months. looks cool, yeah? *why can't i draw like that?! crying *

And for a better idea of how big it is.... look here:

User Image

yeah, I feel like bragging on my friend. blaugh
*Plus, I need an excuse to check out how to move things from photobucket*

@ kiwi:
WOAH, WAIT. It's fall over there?! It's just about to become spring over here!  

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:47 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Oh! Are you getting sick b/c of the changing weather maybe?

Kind of. I think it's allergies. Pollen is being released in the air, and a recent windstorm kicked up a lot of stuff.
Moonlight_HuangHou

It is, but thanks!  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff