Welcome to Gaia! ::

Art for Art's Sake

Back to Guilds

A guild for both Digital Artists and Traditional Artists, to show off what they love. Art. 

Tags: Digital Art, Vector, Traditional Art, Drawing, Photography 

Reply Art for Arts Sake
Ideas for the Guild

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FuzzyBunniFooFoo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:11 am
Want to see something happen? Want to suggest an idea for the guild like a fun thing to do or a new sub forum or anything along those lines?Suggest it here!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:34 am
Thought of shoving a General Discussion type thing in this main forum? just to get everyone talking in something that isn't hidden away in sub-forums.  

An Invisible Elephant

FuzzyBunniFooFoo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:35 pm
Well It can be general discussion in general there is no real rhyme or reason to it. The whole sub forum idea can be disbanded if that makes things easier  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:23 pm
well since it's an art guild you can make a game thread that's like draw the avi above you or something... it doesn't have to be complicated can be like a sketch or something on paint

if people are interested we could do some collaboration work with a group and make something interesting like a manga or some story thing where everyone takes turns showing their artistic skills iunno.  

Kiwu

Beloved Lunatic

FuzzyBunniFooFoo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:52 pm
@Kiwu I was thinking that actually, the draw the avie above me, or even like draw me an object and it could be like whatever the person above says.

I was also going to do collabs as guild activities. Right now It's photography but i figured we could do collabs as an activity.. hmm maybe that should be it's own thing though.  
Art for Arts Sake

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games