Submit

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:21 pm
Izimbali would not laugh. He would not laugh. Laughter could quite possibly mean his demise as well as the downfall of the poor little 'snack' and he would not be the one to explain to the Lady how her gift had been received if the bird met its end and he didn't.

He swallowed hard, keeping his amusement hidden deeply on the inside (he was going to crack up the moment he thought it was safe to do so, simply at the lingering image of a bird nesting in big, bad Zahi's mane). "I... Believe the Lady intended for it to be a pet. Or a companion, much like DiƩ is to her? I am certain she would be very distressed if you ate the bird, sir."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:09 pm
He grunted. "Probably." It wouldn't be worth much as a snack anyway. Still... he'd call it a snack anyway. It was too much fun that way, too.

"Well, I guess that tops quite an interesting report," he grumbled, feeling the little bird nestle itself even deeper in his mane. Damn thing. "You're dismissed, I shall see you tomorrow."  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:20 pm
"Until then, sir." He bowed his head respectfully, raising his eyes only to lower them quickly again. If he didn't look at the grumping lord and the tiny bird he couldn't risk laughing... Oh Gods.

Head still bowed (presumably to avoid 'wrath' and not to hide) he turned, trotting lightly to the edge of the clearing before taking off at a much quicker pace once out of sight. He was going to die if he held any of this in any longer. Simply die.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:24 pm
Zahi was totally oblivious to how pent up the laughter was in Izimbali. Instead, he sulked for the moment, wondering just what it meant for Mio to give him such a little...thing, and not something more...well, what would he like?

Actually, he'd like them to somehow get back together. This whole awkward separation business wasn't suited to his liking at all.

And all the while Zahi was thinking, the little bird, 'snack', chirped in her new nest, happy as could be, and completely oblivious to the confusion and sadness that her little 'nest' was holding in.  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out