Reply The Creative Corner
Beyblade Roleplays?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[+Fleas.On.Toast+]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:07 am
[Just a question, does anyone know any good beyblade roleplays? Or have you considered making a Beyblade roleplay for the guild?]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:13 am
Well, there's my guild (pardon the shamless self-promotion). Though, currently we're only accepting people who'd want to play one of the Beyblade characters unless they write an exptionally good OC bio (didn't happen yet).

The link is in my signature.  

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200

Orionis Rigel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:33 pm
User ImageThe only RP I've ever done was when I played Yuriy and my imouto played Boris.

That was so.... yummy.... >D User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:50 pm
All the other RPs have sort of fizzled out in this guild. ._. If you have a good idea for one then you're welome to try starting one up again. It might bring some interest back to the guild. ^^

As Daiku stated, you're welcome to try for her guild.

I haven't RPed in so long. Oh how I miss RPing with Roppie, Ja and Kelz. <3

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

[+Fleas.On.Toast+]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:58 am
[Thanks Prixy, i'll try do that. =D

And i'll join your guild Daiku, i've been looking for a Beyblade RPG guild or topic, and I can never seem to find any.]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:34 am
[+Fleas.On.Toast+]
[Thanks Prixy, i'll try do that. =D

And i'll join your guild Daiku, i've been looking for a Beyblade RPG guild or topic, and I can never seem to find any.]

Huh? I only need to type Beyblade into Guild search and I find my guild and the others. 0.o;;  

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200

dead_girls_poem

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:58 am
[+Fleas.On.Toast+]
[Just a question, does anyone know any good beyblade roleplays? Or have you considered making a Beyblade roleplay for the guild?]

well if you need to i can always make one considering i love to RP since all my YAhoo names i have at least 5 people who RP with me... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:29 am
Ohhhhhhhhhh Im a good beyblade rper! need an rper? I can't find an rp anywhere.XX>< I love to rp! hehehehehe^^ I'm good at evil characters if you can belive it, im just hyper wright know...I love to be good characters to thought. Shrugs...  

[NCP] Neon

The Creative Corner

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff