Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Recycle Bin
The easter giveaway![OPEN!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hanchi-Chan

7,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:59 pm
Aww, I even get a mention in the funny ones list~
Thank-you~ heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:34 am
so one year my parents were expecting me to say that I was too old to easter egg hunt since I said I was too old to trick - or - treat the past year. non sense!! One is never too old to Easter egg hunt so around 7PM after I was still patiently waiting they finally were all like "Darn" and went out to get me some eggs. So I was all like time to wait mrgreen ..They came back and told me to go find em. While I was out searching I found one not died and not plastic but a real egg half burried in our flower bed. I was all wonder why dad got lazy with this one. After I got it inside we heard some peeping. Turns out it was a real chicken egg that was about to hatch and the mother had lost the egg to our sneaky little bird eating sheep dog. the sheep dog had taken the egg to hide and eat later but didn't know it was abut to hatch, but it did in a pplastic bag next to a boiling pot of water. It was interesting lol/  

Mockhiel

Nainai Kagoyuchi
Crew

Shy Regular

14,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:15 pm
POOR CHICKY! xD Rofl that's funny.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:51 pm
hmm... My most memorable easter was probably when I was 8.

Most easters my dad would take my younger sister and me to the field where the military base held easter egg hunts. Inside the eggs were little tickets that had pize numbers. Well, for the past few years my sister always got lucky and won a HUGE doll. So, that year I switched all our eggs when she wasn't looking. When we openned our eggs it turned out I would've been lucky! :C So, my little sister went home with another HUGE doll.  

CremeCookie

Dapper Explorer

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:19 pm
rofl thats why you don't cheat deary!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:50 am
One time I was suppose to help my aunt/uncle and parents be the "easter bunny" for my cousins. We were planting eggs while they were still searching.

IT WAS REALLY CRAZY. We were running into each other and trying to whisper and stuff. My cousins ran into us at one point and we were just like "UH YEAH YOU SHOULD LOOK OVER THERE" because we had these huge bags of eggs we were trying to hide from them so they could find them! xD

Almost got found out lol.  

Nainai Kagoyuchi
Crew

Shy Regular

14,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100

CandyCoatedCrayon

Tipsy Shoujo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:01 pm
Haha~
Well This Was A While Ago, But The Easter Bunny Used To Hide Mine And My Little Brothers Baskets. There Would Be Clues All Over The House To Help. Well My Brother Found His Pretty Easily In The Kitchen Cabnets. I Didnt Find Mine Till Later On. Well My Mom Thought I Found It And Asked Me To Turn On The Oven. Lets Say I Found My Basket Full Of Warm Melted Chocolate, And A Basket Kinda Burned.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:22 am
ok so this happened a couple a while ago it really changed my view of easter.

I was about 10 and it was a familt tradition to have an easter egg hunt so the parents would get all the kids together and have them do things while one of the adults hid the eggs while that year they put us in a room with a window I thought it was them making a mistake but when I looked out side to see if there was an easter bunny (I was 10) to my suprise I saw one really big bunny hopping outside puting eggs everywhere being ten I really believed there was an easter bunny untill I saw the bunny take off his head and then I realized it was my uncle. from then on I did not believe in the easter bunny.  

bellydancing dog

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Miro von Vampir

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:33 am
Oh since in Europe easter is usually celebrated by boiling eggs in onion skins to make them brown and then having a duel to see which egg breaks first. I ws around six or something and we moved to Amsterdam, Easter came around and there was chocolate everywhere. Me, my mom, dad, and uncle made a huge batch of boiled eggs and we had ourselves a duel. My itty bitty boiled egg crushed them all HAHA.

But then the winner had to eat the losers boiled egg...so I was sick of Easter for three days

...It was worth it though xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

============
The art of being wise

heart I dunno if this necessarily counts, but when I was a kid, I went to a Lutheran school, where they teach one part before Easter, which is Lent. If you don't know what Lent is, it's basically where a person gives something up from Ash Wednesday to Easter Sunday (roughly 40 days).
So anyway, I did try my best to give up chocolate one year. But I ended up sneaking alot of the Easter candy my mom used to keep in the candy drawer xD
Then, sometime before Easter, my mom would come up to me and asked if I knew where the candy had gone. I shrugged, saying I didn't know. But she found out when she saw all the wrappers I tried to hide in my room ninja

....so I guess mine's more related to the religious aspect of Easter ^^; heart

is the art of knowing what to overlook
============

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items