Reply Fallout: New Vegas
Ideas for New Vegas DLC? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hood Bunny

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:45 pm
The realism idea is implanted already actually! you have a few modes easy medium hard then realism i think it is where you have to eat sleep and drink to stay alive, you go to a doctor for broken bones and rads, and stimpaks slowly heal over time..  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:00 pm
xTashi
Tsukasa Wave
Scars-of-an-Undead
Blades Of Null
Meeting your old lone wanderer(from Fallout 3 ) would be an intrigueing Twist ,and having him as a partner would be an even bigger twist ...

If that were to happen in my case, I think both my characters' heads would explode from confusion when they would meet. I plan on making my Vegas character exactly like my Lone wanderer in Fallout 3.

That is a really neat concept of meeting your Lone wanderer character in Vegas though! biggrin

im hopeing that you charter can be the lone wander from fallout 3

I doubt it, I think I read somewhere that Fallout 3 and F:NV will be around the same time frame(Someone can check me on this).

3 years after FO3 that's more then enough time to walk from D.C. to Vegas.  

Assassin Alex18

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:08 pm
Who cares about DLC? I want the Base game to be good first :L  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:42 pm
Bizquik
Hmm a nice online play would be cool instead of the Fable style bull with orbs you just run into other people and you can fight them out into the wastes, but there would be rules like only 3 levels below or above.

hey bizquik there is goning to be a fallout online you can sign up for the beta which is guna be in like 10 months or so. Idk the website name but it's on the computer and it's like a MMO  

DougTheDestroyer

Fallout: New Vegas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces