Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Random dark Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a society of goths, emos, punk, or any other non conformist style. 

Tags: Goth Emo Punk, Bored, Dark, Friends, Social 

Reply The Random Dark Guild Forum
how are you juged Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emogrrl4152

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:57 am
people are always staring at me when i walk by and laughing. my own brother harasses me. so do his friends. they always call me an "emo f**", "freak" or even "Satan". i have a lot of depressing journal entries. i draw what my family calls "death pictures".in school, people always say things about me. only because i dress in black, wear a lot of eyeliner, have streaks in my hair, have black nail polish, and i happen to be quiet. i used to cut so my family would always worry. and I've had a lot of hospitalizations bcuz my parents freaked out. but now they defend me, which is good. but my brother continues to harass me. so im basically treated horrible by society crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:29 pm
I've been called a devil worshiper and a weirdo for wearing all black clothes and considering myself goth. It hurt my feelings and got really annoying but I just ignored it. I know who I am and what I do, so what they said didn't matter.  

D-Katt

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Chaos in her eyes

Lonely Phantom

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:03 am
They used to label me all kinds of things. But then it tired me and every time they gave me a new label I'd do almost exact the opposite thing. And then they grew tired of it pretty quickly. ^^  
The Random Dark Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff