Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Modern Warfare 2 Vs. Battle Field BC 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lt Gigglebottom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:44 pm
Ok so this issue has been going on for quite a while with some people saying that Modern Warfare 2 is better then Bad Company 2 and others saying that Bad Company 2 is better the Modern Warfare 2. But honestly i think it's stupid for most of the community to compare the two games when they're practically two totally different games. Here's why I think so.

Just because both are shooter games doesn't mean you can compare. Modern Warfare is a full on fast paced, rambo style FPS, that's it. While Bad Company 2 on the other hand is half that which involves using tanks, helicopters, and I think a few other things. It is usually a slow paced match with some matches lasting up to almost an hour long at the most.

That's why i don't think they should be compared to one another. But if i'm wrong then feel free to tell me so. Other wise i would like to hear your opinions on the subject.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:54 pm
Still waiting on a New Dark Forces game.  

Kunx the Mighty
Crew

Niaxus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:34 am
I don't see the point in arguing over fps games...
I can play an fps game all day every day seven days a week and not see any clear difference between them other then game play (slightly) and graphics (slightly)...
Its all basically the same objective yes? "shoot the other guy" ... both games are good in different ways so why try to prove why the fifty dollars you wasted were any more well wasted then your friends?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:25 pm
Niaxus
I don't see the point in arguing over fps games...
I can play an fps game all day every day seven days a week and not see any clear difference between them other then game play (slightly) and graphics (slightly)...
Its all basically the same objective yes? "shoot the other guy" ... both games are good in different ways so why try to prove why the fifty dollars you wasted were any more well wasted then your friends?

Thank you by god!! But to me i think in game play some can be a little more different then the other average fps. I'm just sayin.  

Lt Gigglebottom

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff