Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Brothers ( Snowthicket x Duskback )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:54 pm
User Image

Curled up in a small purple ball, Snowthicket kept his eyes open, a pair of teal orbs against lilac fur. He wasn't tired, he was just a bit...dull feeling. Nothing around him was really exciting, and he wasn't one to go off and do anything too exciting, so there was nothing else to do than to just sit and be...dull.

His tail was gently tucked under his back leg, and his front paws were tucked under his legs. He looked quite depressing, like a lost puppy curled up in the rain.

Nestling his head in a small nook between his front legs, Snowthicket kept his ears up and alert, almost begging for something more interesting to come his way and relieve him of his boredom.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:14 pm
User Image

Duskback wasn't too far away, thinking exactly the same thing. It was really boring today, none of his littermates had been around when he woke up, so there was nobody to play with. He was meandering the pack's lands kinda close to the family den, hoping at least one of his sibs would be around.

"Jackpot," he whispered to himself with a smirk. He would recognize that purple anywhere- he knew it to be one of his brothers. He ducked down low and started creeping in, trying to stay as low to the dirt as possible. After all- that was his general color.

He stayed low, and padded forward. He picked up speed, raising himself automatically and leapt for a tackle, barking at the last second.

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:54 pm
Swiveling his ears in different increments, Snowthicket tried to stay alert, but his position was just too comfortable, so he merely gave the appearance of being semi-alert.

But just as he started to doze off, his eyes flashed open at the sound of a bark right next to him, closely followed by squishing feeling of being tackled. He gasped a few times, his eyes wide in slight momentary suffocation. Looking up, he could tell who it was- the only one of his siblings to have a sprinkling of purple across his back.

"You horrible brother!" Laughing, Snowthicket wiggled out from under him, shoving at his sides as a form of payback.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:58 pm
Duskback laughed at his brother's response- priceless. He remained put for as long as he could on top of his brother, but the pushing on his ribcage wasn't entirely appreciated. He rolled off and onto his back, back legs flailing about as he continued to laugh. "Oh man, I got you so good," he mustered between chuckles. "That was perfect, brother," the dark dog said, finally calming down.

"I am not a horrible brother," he clarified. "I'm just... trying to keep you sharp, right?" he asked, as if it was something that needed to be verified. Snowthicket had been one of the very siblings that Duskback had wanted to bump into today... Well, one of a pawful. "Whatcha got going on today, Snowthicket?" he asked with a grin.

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:01 pm
"Yeah yeah, whatever." Shaking his head to dislodge any dirt that may have been rubbed in it, Snowthicket eyed his brother with a slight grin.

"I don't really know anymore." Looking down at his paws for a moment, he glanced back up at his brother with a comically aggravated expression. "I was trying to sleep, but I guess that plan's ruined now." He let out a small laugh, trying to think of what he could do, now that he was fully awake.

"What were you doing, hm? Too bored, so you decided to come and harass me?" Grinning at his brother, he didn't mind so much; playing with him was probably better than sleeping, anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:51 pm
"Sleep?! That's so boring!" he said, ears drooping as he said it. "I know you wish you had something more interesting to do than sleep, am I right?" he asked with a convincing grin.

"Honestly," he sighed, "I had nothing to do... So yes, harassing you was my best option. If you were in my paws, you'd do the same, Snowthicket. Well, if I was really so silly as to let my guard down with so many siblings around to pounce me," he said with another grin, reliving the look on his face. "But now that I've pounced you back into the world of the living... what next?" he asked, turning his eyes to the sky as if somehow that will help him come up with something... "I guess we could play the typical tag, or hide-and-seek..." he said, reeling through the typical list, though his voice sounded bored.

"Or, I dunno, we could go... hunting for something," he said, a sly look entering his eye. He knew an area very near the pack lands that sometimes had... ostrich. That could be fun. It was so close, it was practically in the pack's borders.

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:35 pm
"Is not!" Making a pouty face, Snowthicket glared for a moment at his brother. It didn't last long, though, as his words were true - he had hoped that a better option would come along.

"So we're in the same boat." Giving his brother a sly nudge and a grin, Snow couldn't help but laugh a little. They were doing the same thing - nothing, and had found that the best alternative was each other. "Well, I don't think I would've jumped you. Maybe rub mud in your fur, or jab you with a stick, but." Slicking his ears back, he looked fairly menacing with a wicked grin. The options just rolled out so seamlessly that now he wanted to actually do them.

"Well, I dunno. You were the one that came to me. But I don't like either of those options." Creating a small frown with his brow, looking off into the space next to his brother.

"Hunting...?" Could they? Really? They were both so small, and it seemed so.....untouchable. But also so alluring.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:16 pm
"Yikes, those sound worse than a simple pouncing," Dusk said, face surprised as he looked out to the horizon, imagining such things happening to him. "Though, I think I'd prefer the stick than the mud," he said, trying to use some reverse psychology. Of course he'd prefer to get muddy, he didn't really mind that, considering his coat was mostly muddy-colored anyway. "You're truly an evil mastermind, Snow," he said with a sly look. He made a mental note- if anything totally weird and messed up happened, he would immediately suspect his brighter-colored brother, unless some rather convincing evidence was present to prove otherwise.

Yes, for the time being, pouncing Snow had been an excellent and entertaining idea, but now... Now they had to come up with something. It seemed that the normal pup ideas were as boring to him as they were to his brother- just from how it seemed. But that last idea, that seemed good.

"Yeah, I was thinking..." he said, sharing his crazy idea, "... That there's a spot that's kinda-sorta close and I happen to know there's some ostrich out there. Now, I know- we can't take down an ostrich yet," he said, acknowledging some sort of basis in reality, "But where there are ostrich, there are usually eggs, right?" There was a light in his eye that simply screamed mischievous- there was promise in this idea, the way he saw it. Thrills, adventure, and practice. Plus, eggs were easy prey, assuming you could sneak one away from the parent. If they could find an unguarded nest, or one where the parent is q little distance away, it would be pups-play to make off with it. "What do you think?" He asked, looking Snowthicket in the eye to see his response.

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:46 am

The bright little pup's eyes lit up as his brother described his plan. It seemed like a perfect plan - no wonder they were siblings.

"Well, as great as my ideas were, I think you've got a pretty good idea there." Azima nodded, taking a few steps forward. "Since it's your idea, I'll let you lead." He grinned, his excitement rising with every moment.

Soon, the small pup trotted off after his brother, anticipating the mischief they'd get into.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games