Reply Rp Forum
Of Wolf and Fang Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:36 pm
Cora stared at him in utter surprise she swolled hard and calmed herself. if anything she prided herself in her acting and turned her fear and hoplesness into love staring into his eyes affectiontly. shivering slightly at his touch, she couldnt helo the fact that it made her heart beat fast. the man was drop dead Gorgeous. she was still confused about what was going on but she had herd rumers of a man. . . but it could it really be true? could this all be an act to get her instead of the creature that was in front of them? she pushed it from her mind and hoped for the best Concentrating on her role.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:49 pm
Airabella was suddenly full of hate. she wanted to be a full vampire or fully human the later was impossible. and the blood line that had turend her had died out ot her knowlege. so she needed the blood of the Cross family. that was the entire reasonshe had moved here. to kill and drink that pitifull little girl and gain the power her blood held. it wouldnt make her a full vampire but it would make her 100X stronger. a smile crept over her beautifull face. "were are you Puppet." she grabbed a leather coat from the hanger and headed for the door.  

PaYg

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:19 am
Vondel made his point clear and gently took the girl's hand before leading her off. As he did this he kept careful watch on the creature's mind, looking for any indication of attack. "You can come to m'lady, if you wish." He nodded at Nova, indicating he was speaking to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:29 pm
Nova watched them for a second as she looked toward the creature, watching it begin to move away she leaped down silently, landing behind Vondel without making a sound. She stood up straight and began to walk next to the girl, her eyes glancing over at her, she still wondered what it was with Vondel that made him want to save these creatures, though this one didn't seem as bad as most of them did.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Alucard the dark one

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:49 pm
*Drake walked from a body lying on the ground, pulled out a cloth wiped off the blood from his sword, sheathed the sword, bent down and closed the mans eye lids*
"rest for peace, sleep till the world ends, die now for the evil you have done in your life"
*drake then walked to the sidewalk and looked at the moon, and to the star that was the closest to it*
"I'm still waitting baby, help me find him....I know his face, help me find someone that can lead me to him"
*he sighs and starts walking, and see's no one, he walks into the night and stops at a bench, he sits takes out a paper, and with a small drop of his victems blood crosses out his name from the list*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:17 pm
((Umm.. you have send your profile in a pm to whom ever created the rp, a.k.a Tachi Zotura ^^))  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Alucard the dark one

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:31 pm
(sorry I didn't know sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:22 pm
((It's fine, it happens ^^ just thought i would let you know so you know for next time))  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Alucard the dark one

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:04 pm
((thank you very much))
"only 5 more to hunt down, then off to more contracts, if kendra knew what I was doing now....." *he sighs then gets up and walkes out of the bar and down the street and enters the slums*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:07 pm
*drake had reached the last house on the left and saw a man jump from a roof, then a women he did not pay much to them only streanthed his gard and awarness, he went in the house, door was unlocked and up to the master bedroom where he found his target sleeping in bed, a smaller vampire with his wife in bed next to him, drake pulled ot two 9mm pistols from his coat*
"rest in hell!" *then he pulled both triggers hiting both of them in the head, then he decapetated both to make sure they could never come back*  

Alucard the dark one

Alucard the dark one

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:35 pm
((is anyone going to RP on this one?))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:46 pm
Cora stared at the strange man and let him dragg her on wiht him still dazed at what had happend. embaressed she wonderd were they were going .

(talk about a terrible last post on coras side lol who the hell rights this s**t? lmao )  

PaYg

Alucard the dark one

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:16 pm
*drake left the bodys to rot there and walked back out of the house with the sent of new fresh blood on him, he walked passed the small group of three wanting a challenge*  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff