let me tell you a story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:07 pm
a story of how i got my bong:

so i was feeling a little lonely with just my little bong so i decided to go see what was at my favorite shop being as i hadnt been able to get over there in a few months. so i decided i wanted to spend round 150 -200 dollars for it as i walked into the shop. i looked around for a few minutes while my dealer finished his cig by our car. so as i was looking around and he walks in the door, pauses, scans the shop then stops on a certain spot. he walked up to it, asked to see a bong then said, "jamie i found your new waterpipe". i turn around and there he is standing with a green/clear 2ft quad perc at his hip and it matches his green and white striped shirt thats looks like a hat that the cat and the hat wears. it was at that instant taht i knew that was my bong. as it turned out it was smack in the middle of my desired price range. so i buy it and walk out with it cradled in my arms (in a box of course). and as im getting in the car i hear the shop owner call my name. i turn around and he is waving for me to come back inside. so i go back inside and he tells me that i now that i left before he could tell me that i get a small gift with my purchase. and i get all wide eyed like wait, me?? a free gift?? from my favorite smoke shop??? turns out every 150 dollars you spend at his shop you get either a small hand pipe or a bowl piece for free. so i picked out a second bowl piece for my nbew bong and said thank you very much and walked back out to the car, bowl piece in hand. when i got in the car my dearler asked me what the owner wanted so i held up the bowl piece and he was like daaaaaammmmmnnnnnnn nigguh you scored a free bowl piece??? we definetaly have to smoke him a double wide. so we all got out and he pulls a backpack out of the trunk as we head back in the shop. we get in there and all we say is "were crisening this b***h...wanna join??" as we walk past the owner into the back room. so we ended up rolling a double wide swisher and making a d**k `n a bush in the bowl piece.

so now that ive told the origins of my bong, it is time for you to share your stories, young padawans. *yoda laugh*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:29 pm
drunkenhomer
a story of how i got my bong:

so i was feeling a little lonely with just my little bong so i decided to go see what was at my favorite shop being as i hadnt been able to get over there in a few months. so i decided i wanted to spend round 150 -200 dollars for it as i walked into the shop. i looked around for a few minutes while my dealer finished his cig by our car. so as i was looking around and he walks in the door, pauses, scans the shop then stops on a certain spot. he walked up to it, asked to see a bong then said, "jamie i found your new waterpipe". i turn around and there he is standing with a green/clear 2ft quad perc at his hip and it matches his green and white striped shirt thats looks like a hat that the cat and the hat wears. it was at that instant taht i knew that was my bong. as it turned out it was smack in the middle of my desired price range. so i buy it and walk out with it cradled in my arms (in a box of course). and as im getting in the car i hear the shop owner call my name. i turn around and he is waving for me to come back inside. so i go back inside and he tells me that i now that i left before he could tell me that i get a small gift with my purchase. and i get all wide eyed like wait, me?? a free gift?? from my favorite smoke shop??? turns out every 150 dollars you spend at his shop you get either a small hand pipe or a bowl piece for free. so i picked out a second bowl piece for my nbew bong and said thank you very much and walked back out to the car, bowl piece in hand. when i got in the car my dearler asked me what the owner wanted so i held up the bowl piece and he was like daaaaaammmmmnnnnnnn nigguh you scored a free bowl piece??? we definetaly have to smoke him a double wide. so we all got out and he pulls a backpack out of the trunk as we head back in the shop. we get in there and all we say is "were crisening this b***h...wanna join??" as we walk past the owner into the back room. so we ended up rolling a double wide swisher and making a d**k `n a bush in the bowl piece.

so now that ive told the origins of my bong, it is time for you to share your stories, young padawans. *yoda laugh*
I feel my fist against your face . . . .

User Image User Image

Wow, that is pretty sick you got an extra little something for your new bong. That's killer. That has only happened to me like once -.- *clears throat* I shall tell you a tale!

I just got my tax refund in the mail and cashed over 130 bucks. My hobby is collecting different smoking devices and whatnot, and I noticed I didn't have a hookah amongst my collection. Now, as you all know, that just won't do. I walked into a nearby smoke shop called Headquarters and looked around.

In the corner sitting on an shelf, there it was.....

User Image

2 sets of coals + 2 boxes of shisha + 1 free incense + trippy lighter + BEAUTIFUL Hookah = One happy girl heart

Dove into my savings to buy the rest. Everything was included for free besides the hookah, which was given to me at $150 rather than their marked price of $249.99

Haven't named my hookah yet.

User ImageUser Image

. . . . I see your face hit the floor.

User Image

The Wrathful Chizuko

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:51 am
either your shop is out to lunch on its prices or my shop has deals cus ive seen that same hookah for 89.99 only it was in red.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:31 pm
I have a bunch of pieces and a few have interesting stories but this is the best or my favorite anyway.
I was having a lot of stress at work plus girl issues and the only friend I'd made in my two years of isolation in this frozen wasteland had recently moved. We (my sister and I) were also living with a guy I had convinced her to move in with that had turned out to be a total d**k. After an especially bad night at work a few weeks before Christmas I was sitting despondently in my room and my sister called me. She said that she had picked up on my depression and that I should open the rectangular box in the living room under the tree. I did and it contained my green mini hookah which I dubbed Salazar. It's my favorite.  

John Obake

Heroic Smoker

Marijuana Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces