Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
kenshin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mia ac

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:54 pm
who r y'all favorite character from Rurouni Kenshin mine r Himura Kenshin,Sagara Sanosuke,Shinomori Aoshi. the r awesome and how about y'all  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:16 pm
Kenshin, sanosuke, Kauru, and Saito  

RurouniZakku

Invisible Genius

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Zane Gray 305

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:00 pm
Kenshin Sano Saito Aoshi Yahiko And everyone else is great to but it sucks they cancelled the greatest anime ever plus they killed karu and kenshin dies to illness thats gay plus shishio was no match for kenshin and to say hittinmitsarugi ryu was useless in the end was sooooooo a lie but even so it makes a great story in the little flaws i love this series  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:04 pm
Zane Gray 305
Kenshin Sano Saito Aoshi Yahiko And everyone else is great to but it sucks they cancelled the greatest anime ever plus they killed karu and kenshin dies to illness thats gay plus shishio was no match for kenshin and to say hittinmitsarugi ryu was useless in the end was sooooooo a lie but even so it makes a great story in the little flaws i love this series

Well for one it wasn't canceled, it ended. The series just wasn't finished in America, you had to be a hardcore fan and read the manga, or watch it online. Though if kenshin didn't have an enemy that could equal him, it would have been boring. So yeah, and he was a match for Kenshin, otherwise Watsuki wouldn't have written it that way ^.^  

RurouniZakku

Invisible Genius

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Angel_Arisu

Obsessive Streaker

9,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:01 pm
Honjo Kamatari, no doubt. ^w^  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:24 pm
yahiko he is funny  

demon hunter238

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:56 am
i like kenshin and hajime saitou  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:49 pm
RurouniZakku
Zane Gray 305

Well for one it wasn't canceled, it ended. The series just wasn't finished in America, you had to be a hardcore fan and read the manga, or watch it online. Though if kenshin didn't have an enemy that could equal him, it would have been boring. So yeah, and he was a match for Kenshin, otherwise Watsuki wouldn't have written it that way ^.^

Totally agree with you. Only problem I have is finding ALL of the episodes in english. I don't like youtube because it has parts.  

I Hope For Sad Endings

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

I Hope For Sad Endings

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:50 pm
Mine would be Kenshin, Aoshi, Saitou, and HIKO!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:06 pm
_Odyssecyde_
RurouniZakku
Zane Gray 305

Totally agree with you. Only problem I have is finding ALL of the episodes in english. I don't like youtube because it has parts.
well they are all on dvd now so if you have the money, buy them.  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

TheIllustriousBlueJay

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:07 pm
Top 5:

1. Hajime Saito
2. Enishi Yukishiro
3. Himura Kenshin
4. Shinomori Aoshi
5. Sagara Sanosuke  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:45 pm
Well Kenshin obviously. and his rival too... darn, It's been forever since i've watched the actual anime... so sad... I miss toonami.
also, I never saw anything past season 3. crying  

Chaos_The_Chosen_One

I Hope For Sad Endings

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:21 pm
TheIllustriousBlueJay
_Odyssecyde_
RurouniZakku
Zane Gray 305

well they are all on dvd now so if you have the money, buy them.

Do you want to buy them for me? I has no job yet.
~Le plus grand faible des hommes, c'est l'amour qu'ils ont de la vie.~  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff