Welcome to Gaia! ::

Halo 4

Back to Guilds

this is a guild for all your Halo 4 needs, we are a fun gaming community so join in. 

Tags: Halo, Spartan, Covenant, Gaming, Xbox 

Reply Halo 4
Welcome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:15 pm
my nickname is trip (no i don't trip alot it's a family thing)
i love halo
i love Gears Of War more then halo
i love command and counqer and endwar like games
i am a Lt on reach
don't have live any more
was higher level on reach before live  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:23 pm
Hi i just came in like 12 seconds ago so I'm Godzilla Fan 3000 And i like Halo (of course i do!) I've played the first 4 games i need odst but that it. =]  

Godzilla Fan 3000

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sakura Ukitake

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:28 pm
My name's Sakura. I've played the Halo games for a couple of years. I also have interests in Mass Effect, Anime, and other things. So hello all.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:46 pm
Well, my name's Ruby Red River and I'm the same name on Xbox LIVE with my main gaming clan WCF (willclan4food). I'm 41 and do too many things to talk about while I'm doing them. I do reply when people need me though wink

And I've been playing a lot of games for a LONG time....
Hope I can finally find the time to make at least Captain in rank finally!  

RRRanger

Fashionable Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

Caboosers

Desirable Lover

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:40 am
Hey everyone!! My name is Ryan and I'm an alcoholic. Just kidding!! I'm 16 years old and have been playing Halo ever since Halo: Combat Evolved came out.

I have read all of the books that have been released about the game (As far as I know. If anyone has a list, please do share) and love the Halo Lore.

If anyone wants to play some Halo Reach with me, you can add my gamer tag (Ryan The Rabbid) and if I'm not busy I'll most certainly play!! Just a heads up though, I usually only play Living Dead, Firefight, or Campaign, but I don't mind doing some fun Custom Games, Map Making, or even possibly helping out with any Machinima work. biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:18 pm
MHFURyan
Hey everyone!! My name is Ryan and I'm an alcoholic. Just kidding!! I'm 16 years old and have been playing Halo ever since Halo: Combat Evolved came out.

I have read all of the books that have been released about the game (As far as I know. If anyone has a list, please do share) and love the Halo Lore.

If anyone wants to play some Halo Reach with me, you can add my gamer tag (Ryan The Rabbid) and if I'm not busy I'll most certainly play!! Just a heads up though, I usually only play Living Dead, Firefight, or Campaign, but I don't mind doing some fun Custom Games, Map Making, or even possibly helping out with any Machinima work. biggrin

Whats up and welcome, im the captain and well, welcome. I also love Living Dead biggrin freakin fun so if you ever wanna play just add me, A Gray Wolf  

Legion of Valor

Caboosers

Desirable Lover

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:40 pm
Legion of Valor
MHFURyan

Whats up and welcome, im the captain and well, welcome. I also love Living Dead biggrin freakin fun so if you ever wanna play just add me, A Gray Wolf

Sounds good!! I'm usually always on Living Dead, unless there's a challenge specified for another game mode. XDD I won't be playing with anyone for a few days because I have Strep throat and an ear infection. XDD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:45 pm
Watch out for that ear infection, my friend Joe's ear drum exploded from one >< We were all confused as to why he was afk for hours then got off then he came on a week later.  

Legion of Valor

Caboosers

Desirable Lover

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:52 am
Legion of Valor
Watch out for that ear infection, my friend Joe's ear drum exploded from one >< We were all confused as to why he was afk for hours then got off then he came on a week later.

haha Will do. smile I'm a lucky guy though, and bad things usually don't happen to me. XDD

Still, I will watch out.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:02 pm
I am Batman!  

Minty-Dreams-x3

Invisible Millionaire

9,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Legion of Valor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:41 pm
AwooozilikeWafflez
I am Batman!

I am Spiderman!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:27 am
Hey guys. I never go on forums but I saw this and wanted to get in this. I used to play halo a lot. But I moved to all games. Like cod. Battlefield. Gears of war. But my all time favorite is halo. And it's my favorite multiplayer. And I'm happy sprint is going to be in all armor abilities. Since sprint is the only one I use I reach lol.  

Your Light

Halo 4

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces