Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
Why are The Israels hated us? -.o

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L3af Bullets

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:11 am
Why Israel hated us ? they started the War , Not us !

I've watch History Channel and i saw that they say we are outsiders from "Their Country"

I thought they were Genius

Who's right ? me or them? neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:26 am
There are a lot of reasons, but culutrally the main one is over who actually owns it.

Historically Jerusalem and all the land around it(including Gaza and Palestine) did belong to the Jewish nation, before it was taekn from them during the Babylonian invasion of 800BC and various other conquests after that.

Since the land and nation was originally a direct gift from Allah part of the promise of the first Coveneant to Moses(pbuh) the
Jew's feel the land does indeed belong to them, and because of continued militant action by Palestinians across the border Israil has developed a no nonsense excessive force, response to the situation.

They will not stop untill two things have happend A)They have cruched Palestinian attacks against Israil or B) They have regained all there origional land while fighting against the Paelstinian insurgents.

Since Palestine shows no intention of stopping hostilitys, Israil will continue untill they have got back the land they consider theres, or untill a governing body such as the UN NATO or America step in.  

Haha Coffee

Conservative Dabbler

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items