Reply Chatterbox/Humor
Anyone Here Play Bass? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm
Getting slightly better. Tabbed out the Serenade of Water from Ocarina of Time, and the Zelda theme song. Also learned the bass line of Big Bluff from the Trigun soundtrack (really easy). Unfortunately, I fail in comparison of this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_ZzBSnn7DU&playnext_from=TL&videos=FlvtdgN98Og

And I think I need to get a guitar now, as well. I already know what I want, but I'll wait to reveal when I have pictures of mine. Rest assured, it's badass. 10k to whomever guesses the style I go for. Options are (alphabetically) Gibson SG, Gibson Explorer, Gretsch, Les Paul, Stratocaster, Telecaster, (Flying) V.

Note to self: learn how to hide links in text so I don't look like a tool.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:26 pm
ArmasTermin
Getting slightly better. Tabbed out the Serenade of Water from Ocarina of Time, and the Zelda theme song. Also learned the bass line of Big Bluff from the Trigun soundtrack (really easy). Unfortunately, I fail in comparison of this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_ZzBSnn7DU&playnext_from=TL&videos=FlvtdgN98Og

And I think I need to get a guitar now, as well. I already know what I want, but I'll wait to reveal when I have pictures of mine. Rest assured, it's badass. 10k to whomever guesses the style I go for. Options are (alphabetically) Gibson SG, Gibson Explorer, Gretsch, Les Paul, Stratocaster, Telecaster, (Flying) V.

Note to self: learn how to hide links in text so I don't look like a tool.
[url=URLHERE]TEXT HERE[/url]

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:02 pm
Apparently I might be able to get bass lessons from a friend of my dad's. The guy usually doesn't do lessons in the summer because of a side job he has, but he might make an exception for me. Remains to be seen.

Also, my guitar has shipped. And yet no one has guessed which style I went for. I guess I overestimate the activity here. We need more members.  
Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff