Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆Vocaloid☆

Back to Guilds

A place for fans of Vocaloid, UTAU, or fan-made vocalists. 

Tags: vocaloid, utau, music, japanese, awesome 

Reply ☆ Lounge ☆
New Gaia Item- Monarch Butterfly headphones... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MasterOfLazyness
Vice Captain

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:09 pm
smile they dont look half bad really lol

But right now im on a quest for ALL the MC's

or at lease 1 of each lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:03 pm
If they had a red pair I'd be all over them... but since they don't have a red pair it doesn't match my avvy... D:  

Meeptard

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:51 pm
I think the reason why they are only in orange is because Monarch butterflys ARE orange.But no worries, they came out with new headphones!Now there is orange, blue, white, and bear themed. o-o  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:13 pm
User Image
With all due respect, I have one word for you:

Yes, I'm glad they came out with the blue ones, too. <3

Die
User Image  

IsThatAClown
Vice Captain

kami vanhite

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:09 pm
problem is you have to get a famestar hero first and get the headphones. a big set back for people without gaia cash crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:10 pm
User Image

Not neccesarilly; you can go to the marketplace and buy them for a sum. In gold.

Die
User Image  

IsThatAClown
Vice Captain

I Great Superbia I

7,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:52 pm
xMonochromeDollx
Is it just me, or do the new Monarch Butterfly headphones look a LOT like the headphones used in "Magnet"? xD
Umm.... I don't mean to be mean but duh?
Isn't it obvious?

Yen Quest
That Girl Niaki
I thought so too. But are the ones in Magnet usually colored according to the vocaloid or utauloid?
Both or neither. The color goes by the hair color of the opposite person. For example, it's Blue for Gakupo and Purple for Kaito, or, Light Blue for Luka and Pink for Miku.
That is true but clearly they only made it one color so they weren't fully copying. If you haven't notice, gaia does that with just about every item that is off of a certain anime or game.

Also it isn't by hair color but their color in general. Well, the person they are singing with that is.
And it isn't light blue it's green....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:47 pm
Shampoo333
User Image

Not neccesarilly; you can go to the marketplace and buy them for a sum. In gold.

Die
User Image

if you really wanna spend that much gold for an item, yeah  

kami vanhite

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

kami vanhite

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:51 pm
RavenStrife
xMonochromeDollx
Is it just me, or do the new Monarch Butterfly headphones look a LOT like the headphones used in "Magnet"? xD
Isn't it obvious?

Yen Quest
That Girl Niaki
I thought so too. But are the ones in Magnet usually colored according to the vocaloid or utauloid?
Both or neither. The color goes by the hair color of the opposite person. For example, it's Blue for Gakupo and Purple for Kaito, or, Light Blue for Luka and Pink for Miku.
That is true but clearly they only made it one color so they weren't fully copying. If you haven't notice, gaia does that with just about every item that is off of a certain anime or game.

Also it isn't by hair color but their color in general. Well, the person they are singing with that is.

so in other words, it goes by the other's trademark color and not their hair color, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:30 am
kami vanhite
RavenStrife
xMonochromeDollx
Isn't it obvious?

Yen Quest
That Girl Niaki

so in other words, it goes by the other's trademark color and not their hair color, right?
Yes. That's exactly right.  

I Great Superbia I

7,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Noob wrangler 100

Chou no Miko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:21 pm
I'm very happy me and my twin can now wear these headphones! We love the song Magnet! ^w^ They also fit the coloring of the other butterfly motifs we possess.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Tell Me Your Story...

From what I discovered, Demonique Hat layers with headphones. And, of course, I also have the Vocal Headphones. 3nodding Yes. I dropped the gold for it. redface

User Image
...And I'll Sing you Mai Rarabai

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

☆ Lounge ☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items