Welcome to Gaia! ::

Night High

Back to Guilds

Come one and all! Human, vampire, demon, mind reader... anything! 

Tags: Romance, Role Playing, Creatures, High School 

Reply Inside
Janitors Office

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think needs more cleaning in this school?
  windows
  class rooms
  the halls
  the cafeteria
  or...dare i say it) the bathrooms
View Results

Kimiko36D

Wheezing Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:18 am
It's more like the school closet, filled with cleaning supplies, magazins and barly useable desk.

Home Sweet Home ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:40 pm
knives walks into the room. "holy crap its cramped in here. oh, hi. my name is knives and i would like to apply for a job in maintenence." he said  

scoot of whookos

Kimiko36D

Wheezing Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:40 pm
CRASH

The janitor came out of the ruble of brooms and other random things and had a bucket hanging on her head.

Kimiko lifted it off her head and saw the male who sum how got in here.

"Ya what.." then she remembered him from the party.

"Oh your that kid I told about building supplies....why are you asking me for a job?" she was still a little groggy from sleeping on buckets and poles.

"If ya want a job that pays then take it up with the Head." she said rubbing her aching back.

"But if ya want to be slave labor, I be happy to take you in.Keh heh heh!" she grinned humorously cynical.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:53 pm
"i already asked the higher-ups. they said to talk to you about it."  

scoot of whookos

Kimiko36D

Wheezing Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:47 pm
"BWAAAA?! Me?!" well that totally back fired.

"I'm only seventeen, I don't know how to hire some one!" she mumbled under her breath.

The janitor then examined him closely.

"Hmm..well you should know I don't have that kind of money to pay you. You alright with that?"

"Like I said, if you can bare working for free, with "maybe" some bucks rewarded, then I can give you plenty of work." she grinned pleasantly  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:50 pm
"i just came down to apply. you interview, they pay. get it?"  

scoot of whookos

Kimiko36D

Wheezing Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:00 pm
"Hey hey, don't get smart with me. I don't take some one with a quick lip." Although she was feeling kind of dumb.

"Alright take a seat on that bucket over there next to you." she pointed then she grabbed a big box near her for her to sit.

"So tell me, do you have any experience with the job you request? And I mean paying experience, not 'Oh, I used to work at my dads work shop' kinda gig." Though she just took that kind of question from her last interviewer it seemed some what appropriate for this one.

((g2g i'll be back.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:04 pm
"ive set up stages for many bands in the past few years, and i fixed that gaping hole in the wall of the ballroom this morning. i set up the lighting fixtures for concerts while scott programs the shows, and i am a liscensed operater of heavy machinery; dumptrucks, bulldozers, you name it."  

scoot of whookos

Kimiko36D

Wheezing Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:19 pm
"Hmmm, well that's quite a resume you got there." Kimiko thought about it for a moment.

"Is there anything else I'm supposed to ask?..." It was troubling her quite a bit......

"Ah hell. Alright, since your a student I here by hire you on per diem employment. I'll hunt you down if there's any work for you to do. Or if you witness any opportunities to work, report to me immediately before you get to it, so I can record your hours trustfully."

She dived in the corner of junk and raised from the surface with a paper in her hand. How she knew just were to look was a miracle in it's self.

"Here, just fill this job application." she handed it to him.

"Oh and since you seem to be a friend of Scott's, tell him he owes me an hour of cleaning my office. Life lessen 'Don't ask the janitor for nothin, unless you got sumthin'." the janitor gave the student an all knowing smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:59 pm
"first off, not a student. second, there is no way in hell im going to work in an office like this, so im going to have my workspace in the boiler room. and third, i think he made that up when he modified the common room." he said.  

scoot of whookos

Kimiko36D

Wheezing Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:24 pm
The janitor sighed hot air and grabbed her short hair irked.

"Jesus, here we go."

"OK, first off, sorry for mistaking you as a student. second I'm not asking you to work in my office at all. and third......awesome I'm satisfied."

"Mmm but my office still needs to be cleaned...oh well just find some other sucker." Kimiko whined in thought

"Alright, just fill that paper and I'll give you your first assignment." she said, scratching her head.

she really hoped that was the end of it, her nerves couldn't take much more of this.

Garden>>>  
Inside

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff