Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:27 am
User Image
The young Goddess spread her wings and flapped them once more as she started to glide in the air. She knew exactly where she was going, it was time for her to head home for a while and spend time with her brother. She was out adventuring some of the lands but she didn't want to miss spending some time with her brother. They were both recently reunited and she was glad to finally have her brother back. After the long time that she had venturing around by herself with out anyone else to spend time with. She had company, it was her brother and she couldn't be happier.

She smiled slightly as she could smell their den. she looked doen and she could see the rock outlines of their den. She stood by the edge of it before she started to pad in, the dark making the bright white outlines of things that she could normally see a lot harder to see.

"Santos?" She called out, it was hard to tell if he was in here some times with the facct that she couldn't see her nornmal white outlines but the idea that it was hard to smell with his scent alwasys in the den. But then again as she thought she realized that he couldn't have been there his scent wasn't strong enough. She flicked her hair out of her way before using a wing to pull it over her back and then she laid down toward the front of the cave. She rested her hhead on her paws then sighed slightly. She was hoping her brother would be home soon.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dosing off in the woods wasn't something that normally occured with Santos. It was open and dangerous, depending on the territory, but he was a God, and he'd claimed this territory for the time being, so he didn't see any reason to fret.

He let out a jaw cracking yawn and he lifted himself from his belly. He wasn't exactly sure how long he'd been asleep, but judging by the vines of roses crawling up the tree he rested next to, he'd been out for a while. "Ah well..." He rumbled, flicking his tail. "Suppose I ought to get home soon..."

Just as the words left his mouth he felt a tug at his neck. The leaves of his necklace pulled to the northeast and slowly moved to the northwest; the direction of their den. Abla was coming home. The knowledge was enough to happily wake him up and get him moving and jog.

When he arrived at the den he burst into a purr, seeing his sister resting. "Abla! Welcome home!"

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:02 pm
Abla felt her leaves rustle lightly around her neck, she lifted her hear and then smiled slightly, she knew her big brother was on his way home. She chuckled slightly and extended her claws before retracting them. She couldn't believe that her brother was so easy to find once she was brought to this area, she was going to make sure that her and her brother didn't get separated ever again. Santos might as well been her twin. or atleast for that matter because of the way they acted, it only made sense.

She was absorbed in her thoughts until her attention was caught by the cheery sonund of her brothers's voice. She laughed slightly as she glanced up at his outline. She pulled her wings close against her body as she grinned at him. "Hello brother!" she chirpped back before flicking her tail around a few times. She stood up before sniffting her way to her brother's side, the white lines that she normally saw were blurry and hard to pick out her brother's outline because she was relaxing her eyes. When she had her brother around she normally relaxed her eyes because she knew for a fact that she didn't have to worry about the sharp outlines she would see otherwise she knew her brother would watch out for her.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:20 pm
He gave a deep laugh, draping his thick black wings over her in a loving, protective gesture as he nuzzled her.

"How was your trip? See anything interesting? Any males I should know about?" He growled the last question, shifting closer to her. "I wanna know all about it." In reality, he wanted to know what he had to worry about, because that was the way Santos worked. He let his loved ones do what they want, and stepped in to beat down any baddies if he had to. But, he was also very concerned with her happiness. If she was happy, he could sit back and proudly say that he was happy, because to him, family was what it was all about.

Beneath their paws tiny, happy yellow rose buds popped up, a consequence of Santos staying in one play too long, or extreme emotion.

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:44 pm
Abla smiled at her brother put one of his wings around her. She was glad that her and her brother got along so well, bettwen yet she was more glad to have finally run into him again. She looked at her brother before chuckling slightly. "My trip went pretty well, I enjoy some time wandering around." She chuckled slightly before then glancing at the mountains that weren't that far off. "I met a lion who was wondering if I've met some other goddess, I think the goddess of greed." She thoughts for a moment beofre shaking ehr head. "Other then that I didn't run into anyone else."

She stretched her paws out as she was thinking, at least to that she didn't see anyone else that would catch her attention. She didn't like the rude wild dog that she ran into. There wasn't any point of arguing over it. She looked down at the rose buds under her feet and chuckled a little bit, she had kept a few of her brother's roses which in turn some times blended into her rose markings. She leaned into him trying not to crush any of the roses under her feet. She lifted a paw to move her hair out of her eyes. "What have you been up to?"

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:00 am
He nodded in approval and relief. No males meant he could relax for a little longer. Poor sister. She'd be attacked by testosterone sooner or later. "That's good." He smiled. He stretched himself out, still a little stiff from his slumber, and shifted his wings now that he had nothing to worry about. He didn't move them off of her, just bent them a little so they would be lighter on her.

"I've just been lumbering around her. Not much else for me to do." He shrugged. "I may go find some company or something eventually, but I'm content to stay at home for now."

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:22 pm
Abla didn't mind her bother's over protectivness at all, she was glad to have some one 'take care' of her. She flicked her tail around before leaning against her more as she was thinking. "Don't worry I won't make you have to fight anyone off so soon when we're still settling in." Abla smiled before nipping at him and laughing slightly. "Do I have to start chasing females away?" She arched a brow joking around nudging her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:22 am
He snorted, rest his head against her. "Don't be ridiculous. What female would want an old male who's always worrying over his sister?" He smiled softly, but somewhere he did worry a little. "No females. I've been alone all this time." He nuzzled her cheek.

He finally moved away from her, shifting his wings and folding them against his sides to make moving easier. "Have you eaten, yet? Perhaps we should do some quick hunting."

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces