Submit

Jojo the snow leopard

Dapper Dabbler

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:28 am
Yesterday, 3 of my friends died in a car crash. It was a head on collision with an SUV with two people in it and a car with 4 of my friends and another person in it. The driver was airlifted to the hospital, while the other 4 people died. The SUV was on fire and the people in there died. My friend, the one that was driving, died this morning in the hospital. Along with this, my brother is in the hospital.

I need help... I'm really sad and I need advice because right now I just really hate my life...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:07 am
When I was in college, I lost my boyfriend. Losing someone close to you like that is something that you don't really get over, but you just have to learn how to process and recover as best you can.

You probably aren't going to feel much better for awhile, and that's okay. A lot of feelings come up with this sorts of things, and you need to find a way to deal with them while they are there. I had a few things that helped me get through the hard times...

Primarily, I saw a therapist. My school provided me with free therapy. Whether you are in highschool or college, your school should have councilors on staff, and they are so incredibly helpful.

I also got a hobby. I didn't want to see my other friends much or leave the apartment for more than school and work for about a year after he died, (which probably wasn't very good for me), so I got interested in drawing more often and playing a few video games to keep me occupied.

If you can motivate yourself to go out with friends, then that's really a better thing... But just do something to keep your mind occupied. If you stay idle, you'll just think about them all the time and make yourself miserable. Sometimes survivor's guilt makes you feel like you deserve that misery-- you don't.

I won't say I know how you feel, because when people said that to me, it made me want to claw their eyes out. I hope my experience is at least a little helpful, though.  

Quintessence

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:15 am
I too lost someone important to me in a car accident, and I still feel bad about it but I somehow managed to carry on. I remember the day so well to...we had just gotten back from our date, she having dropped me off as my car was currently impounded...long story. And not an hour later I turn on the news and there's her car, compleatly crushed underneath a semi, she was pronounced DOA and I just wanted to die as well. But somehow my friends helped me through it, and you should rely on your friends to help you though as well, and just remember, we at the guild are here for you as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:30 am
Well it's very hard to cope in a situation like that. You will grieve, but you will feel better. Eventually this event is something you won't cry over. If it becomes too much for you, I suggest seeking therapy. If it ruins your ability to function normally, then it's a problem that needs to be addressed by a psychiatrist  

God Emperor Akhenaton

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:58 pm
If you ever need to talk you know were here for you.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:34 pm
God Emperor Akhenaton
Well it's very hard to cope in a situation like that. You will grieve, but you will feel better. Eventually this event is something you won't cry over. If it becomes too much for you, I suggest seeking therapy. If it ruins your ability to function normally, then it's a problem that needs to be addressed by a psychiatrist

We're stormbeardian. All our friends have problems with car crashes.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:46 pm
Life seems so fragile.

Spend time with friends who care about you.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:23 am
I hope that everything turns out alright for you.
You do still have your family and other friends. Try spending time with them, and im sure that you will soon feel better.  

IcyFireBaII

God Emperor Akhenaton

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:12 pm
Skreemer
God Emperor Akhenaton

We're stormbeardian. All our friends have problems with car crashes.

I know. I used to be in the guild.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:48 pm
omg dude for real yesterday my uncle was in a car accident and he died to i dunt know what to do but they tiold me to keep callm and stuff hoestly i dunt know what to do im going tru the same  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items