Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Favorite Final Fantasy Boss

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

narutoex40

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:20 am
Sepiroth all day  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:31 pm
Finally, a good topic, for me any from 5 for that is the hardest of them all, or Dark Anima modded with 20 million health( hint be sure to have seymour and auto-life or you can't win 4laugh )  

The Ginger Dude

Terry Batman McGinnis

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:50 pm
Well, since in general FF sucks, all of the bosses were really easy and incredibly generic/cliched. So I guess Bowser would be the closest thing to a good Final Fantasy boss.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:45 pm
Terry Batman McGinnis
Well, since in general FF sucks, all of the bosses were really easy and incredibly generic/cliched.

User Image
Ok, it's Final Fantasy Legends, but it's still "technically" a FF game.

Terry Batman McGinnis
So I guess Bowser would be the closest thing to a good Final Fantasy boss.

Bowser is from Mario. Not Final Fantasy.

Personally, my favorite FF boss happens to be:
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/Chaotix_Bluix/Guess this game/IMG_1278.jpg

Why Odin? If you've had the misfortune to fall prey to some poor monster or *gasp* boss on your quest, he gives you the offer to use his power to revive you to fight the said monster/boss again on the promise that you will one day do battle with him. A really cool guy to have on your side, right? Unfortunately for you, when you do have to fight him, he has his Sleipnir and 2 Odin Crows fighting alongside this Norse god, making the fight that much more hectic. Plus the fact that he can drop his Gungnir spear and you get some really nice loot from after the battle is always a plus.  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:42 am
Personality wise, Kefka. The only real complaint I have about FF6 is the fact that Kefka is mostly missing from the "World of Ruin" until you fight him.

In terms of gameplay, I actually had a good amount of fun fighting Barthendelus.

I still have to play most of the final fantasies (Which I do plan to)  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:49 pm
Fine if Bowser is unacceptable, then I guess that with its manly main character and superior plot line FF9's final boss Necron is the best.  

Terry Batman McGinnis

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:43 pm
YOU KNOW ME ALL TOO WELL TERRY WHOEVER YOU ARE.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:55 pm
I like FF Dissidia's final fantasy boss Chaos because he looks awesome.  

Ominous Prime666

pathetic_negi_magician

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:59 pm
BFA from Final Fantasy X.

Supposing you're actually fighting him and aren't overleveled, (or better yet, are doing a No-Sphere Grid No Summon challenge), he's really one of the funnest enemies in the game to fight.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games