Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
* Hitomane Hishitori - Arrancar

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:43 pm
User Image

Name: Hitomane Hishitori “Hitoma”
Aliases/ Nicknames: The Copier, The Envy Arrancar

Physical Description: Small child about 2 feet in size, thin and almost always holding a teddy bear.

Mask fragment and Hole: A tiara is all that is left of her mask and her hole on her left leg.

Zanpaktou's Spirit & Name: Maneru
User Image

Zanpaktou: Maneru The Copycat

A pink Kanabō strapped to her back.

Ressuruction "Whats yours is now mine."

In Maneru’s first stage Hitomane can memorize five people’s attacks, as if it was hers, but only five. She can use them just like the owner. She can only use the attack for ten posts each, before she forgets them and cannot mimic them again. Once she has forgotten the move she can't remember anything about it but what happens after the moves.

Moves copied:
Hado 91: Senjū Kōten Taihō (千手晃天大砲, Thousand Hand Bright Sky Cannon) (used 1/5)

Ikkotsu (一骨, "Single Bone"): A powerful punch used by Yamamoto against Wonderweiss. Using this technique, Yamamoto was able to destroy much of Wonderweiss' abdomen and sending him flying along a city street and into a building, destroying it(1/5)

Sōkatsui (2/5)

Resurrección: Segunda Etapa:
"Come to me, my children"

In Maneru’s final stage Hitomane goes through a dramatic changed. She transforms into an adult with a serpent like tail. She grows another pair of arms and demonic wings that are just below her waist. Her tiara changes into horns and her hollow hole moves to her belly and grows in size.

Abilities:
* Enhanced Speed: Her speed is greatly enhanced, able to move great distances in an instant as if to displace himself, and able to push Ichigo to the point that even his Hollow mask-enhanced Bankai has difficulty keeping up.[89]

* Enhanced Hierro: Her Hierro has also vastly increased in strength to the point where a Getsuga Tenshō with Ichigo's mask activated has no effect at all.

* Overwhelming Spiritual Power: Hitoma's already-immense spiritual power is significantly increased furthermore upon entering his second stage. Even being within the vicinity of his release instils despair on those who can sense it. Uryū Ishida, a Quincy who is an expert at sensing reiatsu, noted that the density of Ulquiorra's spiritual power was so vast that it could hardly be identified as reiatsu.

* High-Speed Regeneration: Like some Gillian-level Menos Hollows, this form shows the ability to instantly regenerate any wound and even a missing limb

* Mother to All Monster: Hitoma in her second stage, she is considered the mother of all monsters. Having to power to bring monsters to life, though the monster are weak. If she gathers her power she can bring a total of three spirits back alive, but they will be Arrancars and will have no memory of their past life unless someone tells them. There is one other way that they can get back their memory, that is if they somehow manage to get into another fight with their kill and get close to death. All she needs is one thing of theirs Note: All three new borns must first post in the desert of Hueco Mundo

Powers:

* I can do it better: Hitoma still has the ability that she had in her first stage but the powers used have twice the power then their real own used it at.

* Need more energy: Though Hitoma has overwhelming spiritual power, but she craves for more. She can eat any reiatsu based attack and turn it into her own energy powering her attacks.

Special Accessories: (if any)

Skills: none of the sort

Abilities:
Resurrección
Pesquisa
Garganta
Cero
Bala
Personality: Cheerful and always looks towards the future

Biography/History: Hitoma was a happy little girl coping what everyone around her did to the point of danger. She had a nice and peaceful upbringing and kind parent. She barely saw any sadness and can’t show it herself. The day she died was a normal one. She was coping what a bunch of teenagers were doing. They were trying to play ball and it went into the street. One of the boys went after it and so Hitoma followed, but when the boy turned around to tell Hitoma to stop and wait for him on the sidewalk. She was hit by a car. The driver was drunk and didn’t she her come out behind another car.

But her past was lost to her, she can remember anyone it because when the car hit, her head was hit first and destroyed all her memories. All she can remember are her memories of the soul world and what was in it, though she still copied everyone.

Signature/Patented Technique: (If any) (Patented techniques can only be learned from Captains, VCs, or those of Captain level.)

Online Schedule: Every other day, all day. Weekends between 2am-2pm Central.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:32 pm
An interesting yet deadly power. The power of mimicking, to have another powers as your own for a set limit of time...

What I expect at least: Some more details on the physical description, a picture may be a thousand words, but some of those words should at least be there.

Now as for those Mimic powers, I believe the limit should have some variety to certain levels. Say, Captain-Level, those are powerful depending on which is used and copied, those should last only 5 posts. Now Vice-Captain, 7 posts. 3-10 seat should be 10 posts. And lower should also be 10.

However these are merely suggestions, I see the potential, but I want to see something clear.  

Note Dragon Viet

BSS Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff