Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~
The e-zest way to learn Japanese

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chromepinapples

2,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Ok. So, the other day I was wathing tv n came across a Rossetta Stone commercial. They say that it teaches you the way that you would naturaly learn how to speak. So I thought to myself; maybe they're right! So I got a note book and sstarted filling it up with words that a 3 year old would probably start off saying; such as mom dad yes no hello etc. And I gotta admit it really works! So this is my method, don't rush it because then you'll end up confused. Good Luck! :3  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:47 pm
Roxy282
Ok. So, the other day I was wathing tv n came across a Rossetta Stone commercial. They say that it teaches you the way that you would naturaly learn how to speak. So I thought to myself; maybe they're right! So I got a note book and sstarted filling it up with words that a 3 year old would probably start off saying; such as mom dad yes no hello etc. And I gotta admit it really works! So this is my method, don't rush it because then you'll end up confused. Good Luck! :3

interesting...im gonna try that XD  

kunoichiag

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items