Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
Zata-katiri [About to just say forget it]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blaze Kitrat

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:20 pm
Name: Zata-katiri (Zah-tah Ka-tee-ree)
Aliases/ Nicknames: Zata

Physical Description: 5' 6" and weighing around 120 lbs. He is skinny and shorter than average. His robes resemble that of a shaolin monk.
User Image

Death: May 19th, While out in the wilderness practicing his Tai-Chi, Zata felt something was wrong. His insides burned like never before. He rushed back to his temple to find it being razed. For the first time in his life, he was angry. He sped into the temple in a fury and quickly died to the intruders. From then on he knew his mistake. Blindly charging in from anger is not the way to victory. But calm assertiveness with almost always find it's way.

Zanpaktou's Spirit & Name:
Resembling a shaolin monk itself, only faceless and liquid for body. The spirit shows what a true monk should be like. More fluid that water, but able to become as hard as earth with the right training.
Saza-uichi

Zanpaktou:
User Image
A basic katana. (I guess it would be achieved seeing as how all soul reapers have it..?)

Shikai Release: With blinding speed, Saza-uichi!

Shikai: (Not achieved)Zata's zanpakuto burns with a bright yellow light as the blade shortens and falls from the hilt. A dense yellow chain of pure spirit energy catches the blade and connects it to the hilt. Zata is then able to twirl the blade around himself and has an increased range according to how strong he is. The chain lengthens and shortens depending on his own energy. Other than that, it is just a normal ranged blade.

Bankai: (Not achieved)Zata's zanpakuto splits and speeds towards his palms. As soon as they would hit instead they seem to liquify and splash off of his hands. And reform slimmer and shorter. Attached to rings on his hands, the blades can freely spin and seem to draw the attention of his enemies. Strikes from the hidden blades allow him to drain spirit energy from his opponent.

Special Accessories: Modified robes to look like black and white shaolin monk robes.

Skills: Flashy and hypnotizing. Has never been good at Kidou and tends to stay away from it.

Abilities: Faster but weaker than normal. Tends to hypnotize opponents. Basic shunpo.

Kidou: None

Personality: Always calm and collected. Never angry.

Biography/History: Growing up as a shoalin monk. Zata learned to master the chained blade and the hidden blade that were specialty for the shaolins. When he died at age 25, he awoke to start a new life. One he was sure he would get right.

Signature/Patented Technique: None

Guild Status: Haven't been on in forever, so I guess new

Online Schedule: Not really set, mostly afternoon central standard time  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:21 pm
well... I don't actually know if I am allowed to accept profiles but... from what I saw you should include the following.

1. You do not have any real description of what exactly your zanpakutou does.

2. No abilities are displayed, so if you have shunpo or any other techniques is unknown.

3. Kidou is not shown on your profile, you should always show a section.

4. I would also recommend using more description for your zanpakutou unreleased description and for that of your physical description.  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Blaze Kitrat

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:14 pm
Actually the part of the zanpakutou doing nothing special is just the way I want it...somewhat like renji's shikai, just becomes ranged according to his spirit energy  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:45 pm
kidou and abilities bud, other then that what you fixed is good.  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Blaze Kitrat

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:50 pm
I really do not see a point in listing Kidou when I will not be using them...none of them, I hate the idea of them. Just bothersome shite. That and the tends to hypnotize....sounds to me like that's an ability...  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:24 pm
Well, I am talking about abilities such as shunpo. Also, your kidou should be stated that you dont use it. It takes five seconds to put down...

Kidou: none  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Blaze Kitrat

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:28 pm
There edited  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:25 am
You're good to go.