Welcome to Gaia! ::

Art for Art's Sake

Back to Guilds

A guild for both Digital Artists and Traditional Artists, to show off what they love. Art. 

Tags: Digital Art, Vector, Traditional Art, Drawing, Photography 

Reply Art for Arts Sake
Corset [WIP]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FuzzyBunniFooFoo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:12 pm
Corset WIP

As of the past... oh say 3 months I have had no inspiration to make anything. The worst is that there is so much I want to make. So much I want to create but I feel like I can't purely because either I don't have the right skills or something. I don't know how to either teach myself or express myself appropriately. So any suggestions would be appreciated.

Above is something I made a while ago based off a sketch. I just can't figure out what else to do with it or how to execute my ideas appropriately. Damn. Mind you I am working with vectors. And I can render anything perfectly from photography it's just the other things that cause problems.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:33 pm
I love your color choice =)
The edges look a bit messy. I dont know anything about this kind of thing though so Im not much help sorry but I like what you have so far.  

scelestic

FuzzyBunniFooFoo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:13 pm
For some reason I'm having problems saving properly in illustrator. I can really only properly save in photoshop and then it does all sorts of wonky things to the colors. And You ask, What does saving have to do with wonky edges? Quite frankly I have no idea but the whole wonky edge thing only started happening recently and only when I save for web and devices. (Aka. For Internet Use) So basically, solving one problem fixes the other.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:39 pm
-

What do you save your pieces as?

-

Sozaku Nixe

Tipsy Phantom

Art for Arts Sake

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items