Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
About Iblis! (Themuslimguildbot2)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OG B4113R

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:02 pm
Satan dreaded visit to Muhammad Allah bless him and peace in the house of a man from the Ansar

For Maaz bin Jabal may Allah be pleased with him narrated that Ibn Abbas said: "We were with the Messenger of God in the house of a man in the group of supporters cried cries out
O people of the house .. Otoznon me to enter and you need to?

The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: You know from the muezzin?

They said: Allah and His Messenger know best

The Messenger of Allah: This is Satan dreaded curse of God Almighty

He said Omar Bin Al Khattab may Allah be pleased with him: Will you allow me, O Messenger of Allah to kill him? "

The Prophet said: Hey, Omar .. Do you not know that theorists an appointed time? But the door open for him it is decreed, Understand my about what he says and listen to what he Ihdzqm

Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with them both: him for opening the door we went, so it is Shaykh al-eyed in the hairs of the beard hair of Persians, seven large, and extra teeth Koniab pig and bull lips Khevci

He said: O Muhammad Peace be upon you .. Peace be upon you, O Muslim community

The Prophet said: "O God of peace to the eye, I have heard what you need

Satan said to him: "O Muhammad, I came to the choice, but I came to you because one is forced

Prophet said: "What you have anything you damn

He said: "I was told the king of when the good Lord said that God commands you to come to Mohammed, you slavish servile modest and tell him how many apps Beni Adam and how seduced them, and you believe in anything that asks, Vuazati and majesty, while denied by a lie, and one not believe him will certainly put thee to ashes windy and Ocmtn enemies your has come to thee, O Muhammad, as ordered, ask what you will, as I truly did not ask me for my enemies Schmidt and nothing more difficult than gloating enemies

The Messenger of God: "Then tell me you are sincere of the most heinous people to you?

He said: O Muhammad, you hate God created me, and who is like you

Prophet said: "Why hate too?

He said: "pious young man devoted himself to God

He said: Then who?

He said: the world of devout

He said: "the purity of the last three

He said: "If the poor patient did not describe the paragraph to anyone nor harm is suspected

He said: "You never know that patient?

He said: O Muhammad when he complained of the harm of a creature like three days, God has not written a work of the patient

He said: "Needless to Shaker

The Prophet said: You never know it thanks?

He said: If I saw him take from resolved, and put it in place

The Prophet said: How are you be if the ummah to pray?

He said: O Muhammad Tlhakni fever and trembled

He said: "Oh no eye?

He said: "The slave When he prostrated prostration to Allah, Allah raised the degree of

He said: "If you fasted?

He said: "I am bound to break their fast

He said: "If pilgrimages?

He said: "I'm crazy,

He said: "If you read the Koran?

He said: "I dissolve as it melts lead to the fire

He said: "If you believe it?

He said: if he takes Motassadeq Saw Vidjalni pieces

Prophet said to him: not that, O Abu'l time?

He said: "The four qualities in charity ... Namely, that God Almighty will descend at the pond and money Habbh to his charity and makes a veil between him and the fire and pushing it out disabilities and tribulations

Prophet said to him: "What you say to Abu Bakr?

He said: O Muhammad had Itni Itni in ignorance, how in Islam

He said: "What you say to Umar ibn al-Khattab?

He said: "God, what I have received only run away

He said: "What you say about Uthman ibn Affan?

He said: blush from the angels who Astan-Rahman

He said: "What you say to Ali bin Abi Talib?

He said: "I wish I handed him head to head and leave me and leave, but he has never done so

The Messenger of Allah: Praise be to Allah who Ohqak and my happiest day is known to

Satan said to him, the dreaded: Begone .. Where are your nation and the happiness I'm alive do not die until the Day of course! And how to rejoice your nation and I enter them in the bloodstream and meat and they do not see me, Whose favored me ie the Day of Resurrection, I will them all .. And their world and ignorant and behind their reader and Omehm Vajarham Abidhm and slaves of Allah;

He said: Who are you loyal?

He said: "Do you not know, O Muhammad, that the love of the dirham and the dinar is not the Savior of God, and if you see a man does not like the dirham and the dinar does not like praise and commendation learned to be loyal to God and she does, and that person as long as the love of money and praise, he is infatuated with the appetites of the world it is manageable, which describe to you !
Do you not know that the love of money is a major sin, O Muhammad, but I learned that love of Presidency of the greatest sins, and that arrogance is a major sin

Mohammed not know that I have seventy thousand born, each child of whom seventy thousand demon Some of them may be retained by the scientists and of them have been hired by young people and some of them hired by Shaykhs and some of them hired by Bajaiz, young men is not between us and them otherwise, and the boys are playing with them how Hawa, and some of them may hired by slaves, some of them may be retained by Balzhad Vijrjohm going into them from that situation and door to door until Espohm because of the reasons they took their sincere worship God without the dedication and feel

Do you not know, O Muhammad, that (Prusis) monk sincere to Allah for seventy years, it may heal by inviting all those who were moribund did not allow it to weight and killed and Kafr is mentioned by God in His Holy Book, saying the Almighty is like the devil when he told the man to atone when he disbelieves, he says I am free to do with you fear Allah, Lord of the Worlds

Do you not know, O Muhammad, that lying is me and I am the first to falsehood and false, he is my friend, and a false oath is love, not know, O Muhammad, I swore to Adam and Eve in God I am as mentors for those who .. False right-wing is pleased my heart, and backbiting and gossip Vaketi and merry, and perjury delight my eyes, and Rezai, and NATO is about to divorce a sin, even if only once, even if true, it promises to divorce his tongue was deprived by his wife! And still reproduce the Day of Resurrection they shall be all bastards going into the fire for the word

O Muhammad, that it was delaying the prayer of your nation hours Fassaap .. Whenever he wants to get up to pray, he must offer Voosus him and tell him the time remaining and you filled in, so delayed and pray at the wrong time image, in the face, it is Gbanni sent him one of the devils among mankind occupied for a time, the Gbanni the left even if it is in prayer I said to him see right and left are seen .. By then wipe my hand on the face and accept him between the eyes and tell him to have come not true at all, and you know, O Muhammad, one of the most attention in prayer hits, if he prays alone ordered urgency Vienkerha as clicks c**k grain and initiated by, the Gbanni and prayed in the group Oljmth reins then the highest head before the Imam and put it before the imam and you know that to do so invalidated his prayer, and destroy them God his head donkey Day of Resurrection, the Gbanni that ordered him to pop his fingers in prayer so that glorify me he was praying, the Gbanni the breathed in nose to yawn when he is praying, the did not put his hand on it (mouth), entered the devil in the stomach thus increasing the interest in the world and love her and be hearer obedient to us, and any happiness of your nation I ordered the poor man let the prayer I say is not you pray they are on the blessed by the well-being because God Almighty says in the patient's wrong, and if you woke up I prayed to die an infidel if a person dies leaving a prayer in the illness was God is angry with him, Mohammed

If you lie or with another, ask God to make me to ashes, O Muhammad Otafrh Bomtk and I took out one-sixth of your nation of Islam?

The Prophet said: Oh appointed Gelesk?

He said: "one who consumes riba

He said: "It is your friend?

He said: "adulterer

He said: "It is Djiek?

He said: drunk

He said: "It is your guest?

He said: "Robber

He said: "It is your messenger?

He said: Magician

He said: "What delight your eyes?

He said: "NATO divorce

He said: "It is your lover?

He said: "one who does the Friday prayer

The Messenger of Allah: Oh, damn, what breaks your back?

He said: "Saheel the sake of Allah

He said: "What will dissolve your body?

He said: "repentance repentant

He said: "What is your liver matures?

He said: "God Almighty for forgiveness large number of night and day

He said: "What shame your face?

He said: "Charity password

He said: "What blurs your eyes?

He said: "Fajr prayer

He said: "What suppresses your head?

He said: "frequent prayer in congregation

He said: "It is the happiest people do you have?

He said: who does not pray intentionally

He said: "What kind of people much will his provision for you?

He said: Scrooges

He said: "What concerns you about your business?

He said: "Councils scientists

He said: "How can you eat?

He said: "north, and my finger

He said: "Where are your children voluntarily submit at the time of the heat and toxins?

He said: "Rights under the nails

The Prophet said: "I asked the Lord how much needed?

He said: "Ten Things

He said: "What are you for an eye?

He said: "I asked him to share with me the sons of Adam in the money and their child Vocrkny them and interpretation of the meaning and shared with them wealth and children and make promises to the devil only a delusion, and all money not habit and I eat it and eat from each food Khalth usury and haraam, and all the money does not seek refuge with him from the accursed Satan , and all those who do not seek refuge when having intercourse, if intercourse with his wife having intercourse with the devil comes and obedient child hearer, and rode an animal walking in the old but to ask his friend for saying I am Come and bring them and your Boukelk
I asked him to make me a house was the bathroom me a house
I asked him to make me a mosque was the market
I asked him to make me the Koran was poetry
I asked him to make me Djie was drunk
I asked him to make me helps, fatalism was
I asked him to make me was the brothers who spend their money in sin, then read a meaning that spendthrifts are brothers of the devils

The Prophet said: not for the ratification of each Otitni say a verse from the Book of Allaah as your charity

He said: O Muhammad asked God to see the sons of Adam and they do not see me on the veins Vojerani bloodstream get around yourself how you want and if you wish in one hour .. Allaah says what you asked, and I am proud that the Day of Resurrection, and it was me who you more and more descendants of Adam with me to the Day of Resurrection
Even if I were a boy urinating in the darkness of toxicity in the ears if a person sleeps prayer, and not what people have found that sleep up to perform prayer
Even if I were a boy toxicity litigant If a person's deeds and obedience secretly wanted to conceal that still earns him among the people so to tell people Fimhawwa God has ninety-nine hundred of the reward, the reward
Even if I were a boy, which is detoxified Kahila Iekhal eyes of the people in the scientists and a speech at the Al-Khatib to sleep when you hear the words of the scholars do not write him the reward for never
And a woman go out unless it sits at the devil and a devil tail sit in her lap, decorated for the eyes and say "Go out of your hand come out with her, then highlight her nails Vthtk

Then he said: O Muhammad, not me misguiding nothing but obsessively decorated if the misguiding hand you let someone on earth to those who say there is no god but Allah, Mohammad is the Messenger of God and fasting and praying, nor is it to you to guide thing, but you are the Messenger and the amount if your hand is left on the face of the earth infidel, but you argument of God to His creation, and I am the cause of those who preceded him miserable, and happy than pleased God in his mother's womb and the wretched of the Ohqah
God in his mother's womb

The Messenger of Allah says: There is still different from the womb of thy
Then he recited the verse: and it was something God ordained

Then the Prophet said, O Abu time: Do you have to repent and return to God, and I guarantee you Paradise?

He said: O Messenger of Allah has ordained that it dried up pen what is an object to the Day of Resurrection, Glory to make you master the prophets sent and preacher of the people of Paradise where the _khask chosen thee above, and made me Mr. Scamps and preacher of the people of Hell and I caught excommunicated, and the last thing I told you it has been ratified by

May Allah bless our Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Please pass this email .. Reward for that, God willing,

If you like the theme of a thematic, do not say thank you

... Instead, they say the following::

Oh God, forgive him and his parents of the above fault and delayed ..

Anorexia and the torment of the grave and the torment of the fire ..

Paradise and brought them up with the prophets and the martyrs and the righteous ..

Make prayers will be answered in this world and the hereafter ..

And those who passed this email me and pay Adzeh Muslims ..

Amen ..

Satan dreaded visit to Muhammad Allah bless him and peace in the house of a man from the Ansar

For Maaz bin Jabal may Allah be pleased with him narrated that Ibn Abbas said: "We were with the Messenger of God in the house of a man in the group of supporters cried cries out
O people of the house .. Otoznon me to enter and you need to?

The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: You know from the muezzin?

They said: Allah and His Messenger know best

The Messenger of Allah: This is Satan dreaded curse of God Almighty

He said Omar Bin Al Khattab may Allah be pleased with him: Will you allow me, O Messenger of Allah to kill him? "

The Prophet said: Hey, Omar .. Do you not know that theorists an appointed time? But the door open for him it is decreed, Understand my about what he says and listen to what he Ihdzqm

Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with them both: him for opening the door we went, so it is Shaykh al-eyed in the hairs of the beard hair of Persians, seven large, and extra teeth Koniab pig and bull lips Khevci

He said: O Muhammad Peace be upon you .. Peace be upon you, O Muslim community

The Prophet said: "O God of peace to the eye, I have heard what you need

Satan said to him: "O Muhammad, I came to the choice, but I came to you because one is forced

Prophet said: "What you have anything you damn

He said: "I was told the king of when the good Lord said that God commands you to come to Mohammed, you slavish servile modest and tell him how many apps Beni Adam and how seduced them, and you believe in anything that asks, Vuazati and majesty, while denied by a lie, and one not believe him will certainly put thee to ashes windy and Ocmtn enemies your has come to thee, O Muhammad, as ordered, ask what you will, as I truly did not ask me for my enemies Schmidt and nothing more difficult than gloating enemies

The Messenger of God: "Then tell me you are sincere of the most heinous people to you?

He said: O Muhammad, you hate God created me, and who is like you

Prophet said: "Why hate too?

He said: "pious young man devoted himself to God

He said: the world of devout

He said: "the purity of the last three

He said: "If the poor patient did not describe the paragraph to anyone nor harm is suspected

He said: "You never know that patient?

He said: O Muhammad when he complained of the harm of a creature like three days, God has not written a work of the patient

He said: "Needless to Shaker

The Prophet said: You never know it thanks?

He said: If I saw him take from resolved, and put it in place

The Prophet said: How are you be if the ummah to pray?

He said: O Muhammad Tlhakni fever and trembled

He said: "Oh no eye?

He said: "The slave When he prostrated prostration to Allah, Allah raised the degree of

He said: "If you fasted?

He said: "I am bound to break their fast

He said: "If pilgrimages?

He said: "I'm crazy,

He said: "If you read the Koran?

He said: "I dissolve as it melts lead to the fire

He said: "If you believe it?

He said: if he takes Motassadeq Saw Vidjalni pieces

Prophet said to him: not that, O Abu'l time?

He said: "The four qualities in charity ... Namely, that God Almighty will descend at the pond and money Habbh to his charity and makes a veil between him and the fire and pushing it out disabilities and tribulations

Prophet said to him: "What you say to Abu Bakr?

He said: O Muhammad had Itni Itni in ignorance, how in Islam

He said: "What you say to Umar ibn al-Khattab?

He said: "God, what I have received only run away

He said: "What you say about Uthman ibn Affan?

He said: blush from the angels who Astan-Rahman

He said: "What you say to Ali bin Abi Talib?

He said: "I wish I handed him head to head and leave me and leave, but he has never done so

The Messenger of Allah: Praise be to Allah who Ohqak and my happiest day is known to

Satan said to him, the dreaded: Begone .. Where are your nation and the happiness I'm alive do not die until the Day of course! And how to rejoice your nation and I enter them in the bloodstream and meat and they do not see me, Whose favored me ie the Day of Resurrection, I will them all .. And their world and ignorant and behind their reader and Omehm Vajarham Abidhm and slaves of Allah;

He said: Who are you loyal?

He said: "Do you not know, O Muhammad, that the love of the dirham and the dinar is not the Savior of God, and if you see a man does not like the dirham and the dinar does not like praise and commendation learned to be loyal to God and she does, and that person as long as the love of money and praise, he is infatuated with the appetites of the world it is manageable, which describe to you !
Do you not know that the love of money is a major sin, O Muhammad, but I learned that love of Presidency of the greatest sins, and that arrogance is a major sin

Mohammed not know that I have seventy thousand born, each child of whom seventy thousand demon Some of them may be retained by the scientists and of them have been hired by young people and some of them hired by Shaykhs and some of them hired by Bajaiz, young men is not between us and them otherwise, and the boys are playing with them how Hawa, and some of them may hired by slaves, some of them may be retained by Balzhad Vijrjohm going into them from that situation and door to door until Espohm because of the reasons they took their sincere worship God without the dedication and feel

Do you not know, O Muhammad, that (Prusis) monk sincere to Allah for seventy years, it may heal by inviting all those who were moribund did not allow it to weight and killed and Kafr is mentioned by God in His Holy Book, saying the Almighty is like the devil when he told the man to atone when he disbelieves, he says I am free to do with you fear Allah, Lord of the Worlds

Do you not know, O Muhammad, that lying is me and I am the first to falsehood and false, he is my friend, and a false oath is love, not know, O Muhammad, I swore to Adam and Eve in God I am as mentors for those who .. False right-wing is pleased my heart, and backbiting and gossip Vaketi and merry, and perjury delight my eyes, and Rezai, and NATO is about to divorce a sin, even if only once, even if true, it promises to divorce his tongue was deprived by his wife! And still reproduce the Day of Resurrection they shall be all bastards going into the fire for the word

O Muhammad, that it was delaying the prayer of your nation hours Fassaap .. Whenever he wants to get up to pray, he must offer Voosus him and tell him the time remaining and you filled in, so delayed and pray at the wrong time image, in the face, it is Gbanni sent him one of the devils among mankind occupied for a time, the Gbanni the left even if it is in prayer I said to him see right and left are seen .. By then wipe my hand on the face and accept him between the eyes and tell him to have come not true at all, and you know, O Muhammad, one of the most attention in prayer hits, if he prays alone ordered urgency Vienkerha as clicks c**k grain and initiated by, the Gbanni and prayed in the group Oljmth reins then the highest head before the Imam and put it before the imam and you know that to do so invalidated his prayer, and destroy them God his head donkey Day of Resurrection, the Gbanni that ordered him to pop his fingers in prayer so that glorify me he was praying, the Gbanni the breathed in nose to yawn when he is praying, the did not put his hand on it (mouth), entered the devil in the stomach thus increasing the interest in the world and love her and be hearer obedient to us, and any happiness of your nation I ordered the poor man let the prayer I say is not you pray they are on the blessed by the well-being because God Almighty says in the patient's wrong, and if you woke up I prayed to die an infidel if a person dies leaving a prayer in the illness was God is angry with him, Mohammed

If you lie or with another, ask God to make me to ashes, O Muhammad Otafrh Bomtk and I took out one-sixth of your nation of Islam?

The Prophet said: Oh appointed Gelesk?

He said: "one who consumes riba

He said: "It is your friend?

He said: "adulterer

He said: "It is Djiek?

He said: drunk

He said: "It is your guest?

He said: "Robber

He said: "It is your messenger?

He said: Magician

He said: "What delight your eyes?

He said: "NATO divorce

He said: "It is your lover?

He said: "one who does the Friday prayer

The Messenger of Allah: Oh, damn, what breaks your back?

He said: "Saheel the sake of Allah

He said: "What will dissolve your body?

He said: "repentance repentant

He said: "What is your liver matures?

He said: "God Almighty for forgiveness large number of night and day

He said: "What shame your face?

He said: "Charity password

He said: "What blurs your eyes?

He said: "Fajr prayer

He said: "What suppresses your head?

He said: "frequent prayer in congregation

He said: "It is the happiest people do you have?

He said: who does not pray intentionally

He said: "What kind of people much will his provision for you?

He said: Scrooges

He said: "What concerns you about your business?

He said: "Councils scientists

He said: "How can you eat?

He said: "north, and my finger

He said: "Where are your children voluntarily submit at the time of the heat and toxins?

He said: "Rights under the nails

The Prophet said: "I asked the Lord how much needed?

He said: "Ten Things

He said: "What are you for an eye?

He said: "I asked him to share with me the sons of Adam in the money and their child Vocrkny them and interpretation of the meaning and shared with them wealth and children and make promises to the devil only a delusion, and all money not habit and I eat it and eat from each food Khalth usury and haraam, and all the money does not seek refuge with him from the accursed Satan , and all those who do not seek refuge when having intercourse, if intercourse with his wife having intercourse with the devil comes and obedient child hearer, and rode an animal walking in the old but to ask his friend for saying I am Come and bring them and your Boukelk
I asked him to make me a house was the bathroom me a house
I asked him to make me a mosque was the market
I asked him to make me the Koran was poetry
I asked him to make me Djie was drunk
I asked him to make me helps, fatalism was
I asked him to make me was the brothers who spend their money in sin, then read a meaning that spendthrifts are brothers of the devils

The Prophet said: not for the ratification of each Otitni say a verse from the Book of Allaah as your charity

He said: O Muhammad asked God to see the sons of Adam and they do not see me on the veins Vojerani bloodstream get around yourself how you want and if you wish in one hour .. Allaah says what you asked, and I am proud that the Day of Resurrection, and it was me who you more and more descendants of Adam with me to the Day of Resurrection
Even if I were a boy urinating in the darkness of toxicity in the ears if a person sleeps prayer, and not what people have found that sleep up to perform prayer
Even if I were a boy toxicity litigant If a person's deeds and obedience secretly wanted to conceal that still earns him among the people so to tell people Fimhawwa God has ninety-nine hundred of the reward, the reward
Even if I were a boy, which is detoxified Kahila Iekhal eyes of the people in the scientists and a speech at the Al-Khatib to sleep when you hear the words of the scholars do not write him the reward for never
And a woman go out unless it sits at the devil and a devil tail sit in her lap, decorated for the eyes and say "Go out of your hand come out with her, then highlight her nails Vthtk

Then he said: O Muhammad, not me misguiding nothing but obsessively decorated if the misguiding hand you let someone on earth to those who say there is no god but Allah, Mohammad is the Messenger of God and fasting and praying, nor is it to you to guide thing, but you are the Messenger and the amount if your hand is left on the face of the earth infidel, but you argument of God to His creation, and I am the cause of those who preceded him miserable, and happy than pleased God in his mother's womb and the wretched of the Ohqah
God in his mother's womb

The Messenger of Allah says: There is still different from the womb of thy
Then he recited the verse: and it was something God ordained

Then the Prophet said, O Abu time: Do you have to repent and return to God, and I guarantee you Paradise?

He said: O Messenger of Allah has ordained that it dried up pen what is an object to the Day of Resurrection, Glory to make you master the prophets sent and preacher of the people of Paradise where the _khask chosen thee above, and made me Mr. Scamps and preacher of the people of Hell and I caught excommunicated, and the last thing I told you it has been ratified by

May Allah bless our Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Please pass this Message .. Reward for that, God willing,

If you like the theme of a thematic, do not say thank you

... Instead, they say the following::

Oh God, forgive him and his parents of the above fault and delayed ..

Anorexia and the torment of the grave and the torment of the fire ..

Paradise and brought them up with the prophets and the martyrs and the righteous ..

Make prayers will be answered in this world and the hereafter ..

And those who passed this message TheMuslimGuildBot2 and pay Adzeh Muslims ..

Amen ...

Gbanni - Someone who pray's really fast for example when the Imam is about to do Sujood the person just does it before he say's allaho akbar.(Iblis love's Gbanni's alot)

Riba - is interest.

Djie - Mean's Roommate

Iblis can run around ur blood, he run's around ur bloodstream when you are mad so when your standing SIT! because if u go towards the person who got you mad, you can do anything! You can sometimes even kill him.Then starting from there, Iblis will laugh at you, and go away.

THIS IS THEMUSLIMGUILDBOT2'S, ITS NOT MINE!  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:24 pm
*tilts head to extreme left* Wait...what? Should I be confused? I am confused... Which he is saying what? ...And what's NATO doing in there? *rubs eyes, goes to reread that*  

Silver Nephil

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:46 am
Umm, I agree with the guy over me lol  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:30 pm
actually IM VERY CONFUZED in there
it said hate . . .god i was like :O NO! those DO not belong together!!  

iSNP
Crew

6,950 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

General Maher

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:58 pm
superninjapanda101
actually IM VERY CONFUZED in there
it said hate . . .god i was like :O NO! those DO not belong together!!

Well it actually meant

"O Muhammad (SAW) Why do you hate?, God created me. And who is like you."

it has very strong Grammar. As you see TheMuslimGuildBot2 is not that good in English so he used the Google Translator to Translate it into English. But if you want the Arabic Version PM me.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:01 pm
Silver Nephil
*tilts head to extreme left* Wait...what? Should I be confused? I am confused... Which he is saying what? ...And what's NATO doing in there? *rubs eyes, goes to reread that*

Well you see that was the times of Prophet Mohammad (SAW) and in that time NATO meant different thing's.  

General Maher

General Maher

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:04 pm
You see people, There are some word's in there that are in Arabic.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:34 am
Google translate, I was pretty sure of that xD  

The_Pathan
Captain

Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out