Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Awesome Download Site - Had to share it with you guys :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:05 pm
Lici.Rocker
I was browsing around for add-ins for my game, and stumbled across one of the best sites I've ever seen.

EVERYTHING on it is free, and is of excellent quality - way better than anything I've seen on MTS2 or TSR (serious!). And again, it's all FREE!

Also easy to use, with meshes supplied when downloading... None of this 'mesh from such-and-such site, but we're not going to tell you the name of the mesh so you'll have to search the whole site yourself to find it' (that really pisses me off). The meshes are also free, even when they obtained from another site where you would usually have to pay for them.

Check it out guys, if you haven't already biggrin --> http://www.simplystyling.de/homesims2.html

I havent been to it yet... but do you mean you download the mesh seprate, or it is included? i dont understand meshes! I downloaded the mesh and design for a mermaid but it didnt work in the game, so i couldnt use it. DOes anyone know how?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:49 pm
Twisted Illusions
Nice.

Just out of curiosity, do you know of any good Gothic skins?
Modthesims2, probably- but insimenator.net for sure has some  

Zwiebelsaft!

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:55 pm
Kittyprincess190
Lici.Rocker
I was browsing around for add-ins for my game, and stumbled across one of the best sites I've ever seen.

EVERYTHING on it is free, and is of excellent quality - way better than anything I've seen on MTS2 or TSR (serious!). And again, it's all FREE!

Also easy to use, with meshes supplied when downloading... None of this 'mesh from such-and-such site, but we're not going to tell you the name of the mesh so you'll have to search the whole site yourself to find it' (that really pisses me off). The meshes are also free, even when they obtained from another site where you would usually have to pay for them.

Check it out guys, if you haven't already biggrin --> http://www.simplystyling.de/homesims2.html

I havent been to it yet... but do you mean you download the mesh seprate, or it is included? i dont understand meshes! I downloaded the mesh and design for a mermaid but it didnt work in the game, so i couldnt use it. DOes anyone know how?
well... I think you need to place it in the Downloads folder in your EA games folder, which is in your my documents folder- if it doesn't show up in your game, then you're ******** and it's a bad file- it's happened to me before with some Amy Lee pants that I downloaded off of MTS2  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:28 am
I need sims 1 links.. neutral  

shotglasssoda

NayokiYakazami

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:49 am
This is actually relevant to a question that I had. I'm looking for high quality skins.. Mostly of the Anime variety for the original Sims game.. My computer unfortunately won't run the newer version sad Specificaly, i'm looking for Sailor Moon skins/objects/wallpapers... Anyone know where I might find them? ^_^

Also, I just joined the guild, it's nice to meet you all!

Edit: Also, i'd love to know how to make my own skins.. ^_^ I also should say, by original i mean the complete collection set..  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff