Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply -------- Cosplayers
Vampire Knight Cosplayers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuha_Haibara

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:55 am
I was just thinking about this, but has anyone done a Vampire Knight cosplay?

I did Ruka last year and may so do again.

But if you have then discuss your experience and what not.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:44 pm
Do you have any pictures of yours? :O I would love to see it.

I cosplayed Yuki for one day at the last con I went to. I bought the outfit and I would have to say that it's nowhere near as rewarding to wear something that someone else made. xO

The other thing is that it's so popular that you hardly stick out. I had all the parts (Jewelry included) and I would have to say that my outfit was definitely more accurate and more well-made than a lot of others (there were a lot of people wearing black jackets with silver tape on them and straight skirts). It could be that it was rainy and the last day of the con so it didn't go as long as the first day--- but hardly anybody asked for a picture.

It was really fun though anyway. I love Yuki as a character. She's a little indecisive and sometimes irritating but she's cute and spunky.

Hopefully I can have another photoshoot with her in the future. My friend and I are going to get some pictures of me and her white horse because I thought it might make for a cute picture (and Zero takes care of that one horse).

Here are a few pictures from our shoot:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mirialiah

ReRe_is_sweet

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:35 pm
I have a friend who is planning to in the future... does that count?  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:09 pm
Mirialiah
Do you have any pictures of yours? :O I would love to see it.

I cosplayed Yuki for one day at the last con I went to. I bought the outfit and I would have to say that it's nowhere near as rewarding to wear something that someone else made. xO

The other thing is that it's so popular that you hardly stick out. I had all the parts (Jewelry included) and I would have to say that my outfit was definitely more accurate and more well-made than a lot of others (there were a lot of people wearing black jackets with silver tape on them and straight skirts). It could be that it was rainy and the last day of the con so it didn't go as long as the first day--- but hardly anybody asked for a picture.

It was really fun though anyway. I love Yuki as a character. She's a little indecisive and sometimes irritating but she's cute and spunky.

Hopefully I can have another photoshoot with her in the future. My friend and I are going to get some pictures of me and her white horse because I thought it might make for a cute picture (and Zero takes care of that one horse).

Here are a few pictures from our shoot:

Well...I don't have as good as pics as you. You mave to wait a while because I have to get a new wig for Ruka and update my cosplay photos  

Kazuha_Haibara

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Genevere Nixon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:54 pm
Oh lmao. I dont have my old pics w/ me but i do know some friends cosplaying for a company in Jap. if i could contact them ill post some pics in the guild <3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:20 am
I did, January at Desucon Frostbite (Finland). I did Kaname Kuran (which I plan to do again), but I'm also planning to do Zero, white version (quess, I had do made different colour arm-band then... gosh the rose in it is... hard to draw...) The coat is pain to sew, and there's some little back-cover picture of Zero wearing white coat, so.

I was working at cloakroom and some girl thanked me, though, she got the character's name wrong. I was like O________o when she said; "thank you, Yuki."

No pictures, though, my friends never wants to photoshoot my cosplays.  

Petit MuffinDoll

6,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Vixxii

Timid Bookworm

10,500 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:51 pm
I've cosplayed as Zero and Shiki.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:17 pm
I did night class. and i went kinda as myself. It was fun and a lot of people too my pic C:  

Swibbs

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

KayaLing

Vice Captain

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:08 pm
At Otafest Aurora 2015, I finally cosplayed from Vampire Knight. The reason being was because Vic Mignogna was one of the special guests and he's one of my favorite voice actors. He was really awesome to meet! cat_3nodding I was Zero and I also had a vampire Yuki with me for the day. I also met two human Yukis.

Here is a picture of myself as Zero from my cosplay Facebook page. I also have all of my Zero pictures from Otafest Aurora 2015 on my Google Drive.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:17 am
KayaLing
At Otafest Aurora 2015, I finally cosplayed from Vampire Knight. The reason being was because Vic Mignogna was one of the special guests and he's one of my favorite voice actors. He was really awesome to meet! cat_3nodding I was Zero and I also had a vampire Yuki with me for the day. I also met two human Yukis.

Here is a picture of myself as Zero from my cosplay Facebook page. I also have all of my Zero pictures from Otafest Aurora 2015 on my Google Drive.

KayaLing, nice Cosplay photo. The Saxophone is a nice touch. smile  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

KayaLing

Vice Captain

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:08 am
smithers456
KayaLing

KayaLing, nice Cosplay photo. The Saxophone is a nice touch. smile

Thank you!

I totally agree with adding the saxophone. That picture was actually taken at the themed photo booth. Since Otafest Aurora 2015's theme was symphony, they added several instruments (two violins, cello, flute, trumpet, saxophone, trombone) at the photo booth to be used as props.

-------- Cosplayers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games