Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Xbox Live

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:14 pm
I've recently gotten into the whole Xbox Live thing. I've even connected my Xbox Live account. With my facebook account. Which I previously never used. My Xbox Live account name is LanceCalvis. Send me a friend invite if you have a live account.

To add someone to your friends list. Go to Xboxlive.com. Then punch in the email address. That is associated with that account and your password. Click on your name. In the top right hand corner of the screen. You will see a screen. With your online avatar. Then, type in the Xbox Live username. Of the one you want to add. Into the search that says Find a Gamer. Then click send friend request.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:16 pm
i used to be into xbox live, but its been almost 2 months i havent used it. maybe once in two weeks.
I'm sure i'd have time for it later, but i dont right now.

Still though, it's nice to play games with the same people now and again even if you don't regularly know them.

My xbox live name is friedrice31, i'll add you sometime maybe.

the games i play the most online are Team Fortress 2, Halo Reach Beta, CoD: MW2, Ace Combat 6, Lost Planet, and Burnout: Paradise  

friedrice31

Dapper Conversationalist

5,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Hygienic 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:10 am
I just sent you a friend invite.  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Manage Your Items