Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
▦ Go ▦ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:56 pm
Here are step by step instructions on downloading igowin:

Click here to begin the process, then follow my instructions... (might help to simply right click the link and open a new tab or window so you can read my instructions at the same time)

1-Click "igowin.exe"
2-Click Save File
3-When the downloads window comes up, right click igowin.exe and click Open (leave downloading window open)
4-Might give you a security warning (publisher not verified) Click Run
5-Message about the install, Click OK
6-Click Unzip
7-If it works, skip to step 12. It might give you fail message {Can't create output file}, if so, try steps 3-7 two more times. If it still wont work, try clicking 'open containing folder' during step 3. Then open the file 'igowin' from there {possible to get same fail message as earlier}
8-Another window should pop up saying that 'this program might require administrator privileges', Click 'restart the program as an administrator'
9-{might ask you to allow it...etc.}, say yes or ok
10-install message comes up, just like step 5, click ok
11-Click Unzip
12-should pop up saying the files unzipped successfuly, click ok
13-Close all your windows (other than firefox, so you can read this)
14-Go to your 'computer' (click start, click 'computer' or 'my computer')
15-Click '( C: )' Drive
16-Click 'Program Files'
17-Click folder 'igowin'
18-Right Click the file that says 'igowin' (the one with the yellowish board next to it) and click 'create shortcut', put that shortcut on the desktop where you can easilly access it
19-You can now play the program from your desktop by clicking the igowin-Shorcut icon  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:59 pm
I would like to make a small addition to some previous comments of mine, the ranks that you may get from igowin or KGS or whatever other site you may visit, should only be used to help determine the Handicap stones used between players. It should not be flaunted. By using the Handicap system, we can all play each other on equal ground and play beautiful games that disregard wins and losses.  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here's another site that can help teach you by having you do interactive problems. This site also uses the Japanese counting style so you wont get confused.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:10 pm
That was a ton of fun last night! Chosen, Yagami, and I all played Go together... it was epic! We must do so again sometime.  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:50 am
Yagami and I are playing Go as I'm typing this, feel free to join in! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:55 am
Are there any questions about the game? Does anyone not understand parts of it? Perhaps I can help you. ^^ We are still trying to organize some games between guild members if you guys are still interested. I know Chosen is able to play the game as he has played both Yagami and myself. Please let me know some times that you guys could be online to play and I can see what I can do to be there.  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas