Submit

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:32 pm
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/05/05/AR2010050505211.html

Biased writing, hostile aim, anti-gun rhetoric and an expose on the dark side of someone I used to ******** Mayor Bloomburg and his anti-gun followers. I am not a terrorist. Nor will I be cast as one because of my support for an unconditional second amendment.

The rage train has been summoned. Join me as I climb aboard.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

CapitalistPleb

Thirteenth Capitalist

7,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:35 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Variola Major

war_junky 91

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:53 am
Oh for god's sake. Its just a name on a piece of paper, why dont those assholes look up the little boy who gets patted down everytime he flies because he happens to have the same name as someone on the list. If terroist John Smith ended up on the damn watch list a lot of people would be ******** out of buying guns. Idiots.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:51 pm
I don't know where to stand on the idea. I'm very pro-2nd Amendment, but there probably are people on that list who have no business owning a gun. Unfortunately, the problem is determining WHY people are on the list, and if that is a good enough reason to bar them from buying a gun.

I'm against it unless they can prove the person has no business owning a gun. Which basically means I'm against it.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:45 am
Requiem in Mortis
I don't know where to stand on the idea. I'm very pro-2nd Amendment, but there probably are people on that list who have no business owning a gun. Unfortunately, the problem is determining WHY people are on the list, and if that is a good enough reason to bar them from buying a gun.

I'm against it unless they can prove the person has no business owning a gun. Which basically means I'm against it.
The list is entirely arbitrary, on some governmental a*****e's whims neutral

There is no standard for being placed on the list, and there is little to no recourse to get yourself OFF of the list. In fact, you don't even know if you are on it until you are stopped from doing something. Because it isn't published, and I bet they'll stonewall any FOIA requests. It's only a list of NAMES, and that's it. And as you damn well know, there are plenty of common names that people share.

And to boot, it violates the right to Due Process. There is no due process to getting put on the list and having your rights revoked. At all. Someone says "I want to ******** up this guy's day!" and does it. It's an unconstitutional ABOMINATION.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:39 pm
uryu ishida
Requiem in Mortis

The list is entirely arbitrary, on some governmental a*****e's whims neutral

There is no standard for being placed on the list, and there is little to no recourse to get yourself OFF of the list. In fact, you don't even know if you are on it until you are stopped from doing something. Because it isn't published, and I bet they'll stonewall any FOIA requests. It's only a list of NAMES, and that's it. And as you damn well know, there are plenty of common names that people share.

And to boot, it violates the right to Due Process. There is no due process to getting put on the list and having your rights revoked. At all. Someone says "I want to ******** up this guy's day!" and does it. It's an unconstitutional ABOMINATION.
Which is why I'm against it.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas