Welcome to Gaia! ::

Japanese Academy

Back to Guilds

A virtual classroom where beginners can learn to read and write Japanese. New students welcome! 

Tags: Japanese, Academy, Japan, Learn, School 

Reply Japanese Academy
Why Do YOU Want to Learn Japanese? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why are you learning?
  Anime Fan
  Japanese Heritage
  I love languages!
  Needed a challenge.
  Bored.
View Results

Bluebark206

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:08 pm
Hmm... I'd have to say that I like the culture better and intend to live there one day.. Plus it seems to be a cooler climate there ....Ughh.... freaking month of 100+ degree weather.... Stupid drought :/ ......Also I've been developing an interest in the history and culture gradually over the years ever since I started playing Age of Empires(I've been playing since I was 6 or 7 so 12 or 11 years?) which has some historical info in it... Although Anime and Music really helped to boost my interest (about a 9 months ago). In April I finally chose to start learning the language and I thought it was funny a few weeks ago when I found out that their school year starts in April XD. Now Most of my time is consumed learning the history and how to read, write and speak the language while also dragging other people into it so they can develop an interest like I've... hehe :」  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:43 pm
I at first decided to take a Japanese class cause I thought of how awesome the language and culture was, and how I could understand anime and read manga before a translation came out for it. Day one when I sat down in class, I just felt really excited, and I LOVE learning Japanese now. It just seems so fun and care free. I decided I should learn at least one other language, and I know that I want to learn Japanese. I came HERE though, because I unfortunately started taking class my senior year, so I will at best learn Hiragana and Katakana. And I need a community and friends to help me stay motivated and guide my further learning endeavors in Japanese. I don't know how realistic the goal is, but I hope to understand an anime show before my high school years are over.  

IVIalice

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Japanese Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items