Welcome to Gaia! ::

Japanese Academy

Back to Guilds

A virtual classroom where beginners can learn to read and write Japanese. New students welcome! 

Tags: Japanese, Academy, Japan, Learn, School 

Reply Roll Call
Y'ello~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

this little secret

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:12 pm
Bah! I had the urge to say Ohio, I know it's pronounced as OH HA YO or something like that but I decided not to. I'm not the person you should discuss dramas/bands/anime/manga with except when I'm in a mood because I'm quite over that actually, Japanese seems/is hard to learn but I want to learn it so I'm not a weeaboo. One last thing is that I'm Vietnamese so if you know a vietnamese guild, I need to learn Viet because I can't speak it really.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:20 pm
Nice to meet you!

Japanese is about as different from English as a language can possibly get, so you'll get a challenge out of it for sure.

Vietnamese is the only East Asian language that not a single one of my friends speaks. I have Japanese, Mandarin, Kantonese and Thai covered. But not Vietnamese. Search in the "search guilds" bar on the main guild page, you might find something.  

Starry Starry Fright
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

this little secret

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:06 pm
Yep.

Yes, quite complicated.

I have searched but it looks like the guilds are dead or something. Oh well. I'll just have to learn by myself. The internet is the way to go then.  
Roll Call

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games