Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Cosplay Groups | Recruiting Cosplayers
Anime Boston 2011 : Axis Power Hetalia?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cosplaying A Country From APH?
  Yes
  No
View Results

i3picPanda

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:41 pm
I know it's a bit early, sense AB '10 just ended not that long ago.
And APH was a popular choice this year.

But, I didn't know about APH till now. And ever sense I started watching it I wanted to cosplay a country.

So my question for you is, are you going to cosplay a country from APH for AB '11? If yes, which one?

Me:
[One of the following. I don't know which one yet]
Ukraine [Breast reduction version. Seeing as I lack her huge boobs lol]
Greece
N. Italy
Prussia [Huge maybe. May be to awesome for me to attempt]

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:29 pm
I'm considering doing Chibitalia in his white outfit, and have a sketch pad and crayons like in the anime. Maybe write/draw some things like "I <3 Pasta" or something like that XDDD  

salsaplant

GO

i3picPanda

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:49 pm
salsababy2889
I'm considering doing Chibitalia in his white outfit, and have a sketch pad and crayons like in the anime. Maybe write/draw some things like "I <3 Pasta" or something like that XDDD

Aww cute. 8D
Hahaha, you should have a sketch of HRE in their and be drawing hearts all around. And if someone gets a peak at it you can be all embaressed.
JS. That'd be cute. c:

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:00 pm
Lol, that's a great idea~ x333  

salsaplant

GO

II Momo-kun II

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:02 pm
O: Ima gunna Cosplay Japan for Conneticon and Anime Boston and HOLY SHETINHIMER I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A FREAKING GREECE COSPLAYER!!!!!!!!!! cuz my most fave APH Yaoi couple is Greece x Japan & I wanted to do a Yaoi pic with a Yaoi pose with a Greece cosplayer :3 Yay finally O: can you take a Yaoi pic with Yaoi pose with you uh.. if you don't mind :3  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:52 pm
II Momo-kun II
O: Ima gunna Cosplay Japan for Conneticon and Anime Boston and HOLY SHETINHIMER I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A FREAKING GREECE COSPLAYER!!!!!!!!!! cuz my most fave APH Yaoi couple is Greece x Japan & I wanted to do a Yaoi pic with a Yaoi pose with a Greece cosplayer :3 Yay finally O: can you take a Yaoi pic with Yaoi pose with you uh.. if you don't mind :3

I LOVE YOU.
JS.
GreecexJapan is my favorite couple as well. 8D I'll so be Greece for you and we can makes the yaoi pics together. <3
I am a hundred times more excited for AB '11 now. If that's even humanly possible.
-Goes to adds you as a friend.-

i3picPanda

II Momo-kun II

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:20 pm
i3picPanda
II Momo-kun II

I LOVE YOU.
JS.
GreecexJapan is my favorite couple as well. 8D I'll so be Greece for you and we can makes the yaoi pics together. <3
I am a hundred times more excited for AB '11 now. If that's even humanly possible.

: D OMG ILY!! <3 Japan will be a midget about 5ft 2in with high-heels ( as in boots ) and a sword with a green messenger bag with Ichigo Kurosaki on it and I wills have my camera and video cam that I wills gets from Best Buy it wills be in the Ighigo bag :3 I wills send you a pic of me cosplaying Japan when I get his costume next week since it has been almost 3 or 4 weeks since my uncle ordered it :3 and the pic wills have a sexy pose just for Greece :3 ILY~ and ILY GREECE~

Anata Wo Ai Shite Iru~

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:25 pm
II Momo-kun II
i3picPanda
II Momo-kun II

I LOVE YOU.
JS.

: D OMG ILY!! <3 Japan will be a midget about 5ft 2in with high-heels ( as in boots ) and a sword with a green messenger bag with Ichigo Kurosaki on it and I wills have my camera and video cam that I wills gets from Best Buy it wills be in the Ighigo bag :3 I wills send you a pic of me cosplaying Japan when I get his costume next week since it has been almost 3 or 4 weeks since my uncle ordered it :3 and the pic wills have a sexy pose just for Greece :3 ILY~ and ILY GREECE~

Anata Wo Ai Shite Iru~

<3
Okie. I'm going to end up basing my Greece off of this picture. And it looks pretty simple so I'll end up working on it piece by piece over this month and summer with my other cosplays.
ILY TOO MY LIL' JAPAN~

i3picPanda

Cosplay Groups | Recruiting Cosplayers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces