Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Which EP should I get next?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:34 am
Hello everyone. So far I have Double Deluxe (Base, Nightlife, Celebration Stuff), Fun with Pets (Pets, Family Fun Stuff, Mansion and Garden Stuff), University Life (University, Teen Style Stuff, Ieka), and Seasons. All that's left at the WalMart near me (that I can get to) that I'm aware of is Life Stories (which I'm not even sure if that's Sims 2), Apartment Life, and Best of Business (or something like that). It's unfortunate, because I really want free time and bon voyage, but I don't think they have those any more, and it looks like I'm going to have to be looking at other places for it, or risk never getting them. Out of those three though, if I do buy another one, what do you all suggest? That best of business one has Open for Business as well as two SPs, but for all I know Apartment Life might be amazing enough that those two SPs will be nothing compared to it. I have a feeling that Best of Business is the way to go, but what do you all suggest? (Hum de dum.)

Also, does anyone know if Target sells The Sims 2 games? There's no targets near me, but that's not to say that I'll never get to the city. One of these days my step gramma might take me, or I might have enough money saved up to convince my stepmom to take me to the city to go shopping...or maybe have my own place and be able to take a bus in (though I have a feeling by the time that happens, TS2 will be sold out, XD).

They're not selling any more once these TS2 games get sold out, are they?  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:42 pm
Yes Target sells Sims games that's where I got most of mine. Go for Business it's fun. I enjoy Bon Voyage too since you get a chance to get Adult Sims an extra want slot and more just for vacationing.  

Rona055

Lonely Phantom

29,615 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:16 am
If they don't have them at any Wal-Mart or Target in your area, check amazon.com. If you go for top quality used you can get them pretty cheap. If you have a Best Buy in your area check there too.
My opinion out of those three choices I'd go for Apartment life, I have fun making big cities with a crap ton of apartment complexes. whee  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:43 pm
Unfortunately, I think that AL had sold out, but I did get the Best of Business collection. According to that thing that shows up when you go to start the sims game, I have all the stuff packs now except for glamor life, but isn't there a holiday stuff pack too? That doesn't show up as an icon. I've also got 3 EPs to go according to that, but I don't know if I'll find them.  

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items